Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stealing.... er.... Repossessing a vessel

Fjorra the Huntress

F
For Fjorra to be a more successful bounty hunter she is going to need her own vessel, rather than rely on public transportation. Though she is smart enough to understand that she more than likely wont be able to take on such a task by herself. Is there anyone that would be willing to aid Fjorra in this endeavor. The vessel in question is going to be a YT-2400 Light Freighter. The scenario, I was thinking of would likely revolve around a small criminal group; say a few smugglers or bandits that have a bounty on their heads and are trying to lay low. In return for helping Fjorra get the ship, the minor bounties on the npcs would be yours.

Mainly I am looking for non-aligned characters. No light siders or dark siders. Just normal neutral-esc characters.

I know a character with the exact ship you're looking for. He's a bounty hunter (sniper). I'm sure you can take his ship, seeing as it's my old alt account. Though the ship is really quite old and badly damaged. But fly-able, just barely.

@[member="Fjorra the Huntress"]

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Well if you don't mind losing the vessel. I can worry about repairs and such later when she gets it back to a hiding place.

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

@[member="Fjorra the Huntress"]

Sure, and seeing as I don't play the character anymore. Feel free to kill him, because he won't give up the ship easily. I'll PM you when I'm available to do the RP

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Sounds good. Though she doesn't use lethal means. Mainly due to a personal event in her back story so she uses only stun weaponry.

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Nice plugs

@[member="Ayden Cater"]

@[member="Slade Zambrano"]

By all means, though do take due care in noting. This will be done RPly, and realistically the character won't just flop over and let you cut him down. It's natural for people to fight to live, so he'll be fighting back. I'm just giving you permission to kill him as I don't use him, well permission to everyone and anyone :p

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Fjorra is really only after the ship, so she'd more or less stay out of the fight as a whole. Unless it was to just throw out a couple smoke grenades or flashbangs to cover her theft of the vessel.

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
@[member="Slade Zambrano"]

@[member="Fjorra the Huntress"] @[member="Hasjo Hallu"] @[member="Slade Zambrano"]
If this is still open, I wouldn't mind getting in on this action. I could use some allies.
Or some rivals, depending on how this goes down.

Fjorra the Huntress

F
It's still open @[member="Andrix Taltheon"]. I'm just waiting on the PM from @[member="Hasjo Hallu"] when he's ready to proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom