Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Statute of Limitations on Factory and Codex Submissions

The Factory and Codex Submissions I make with the exception of the outward designs sourced from the work of other artists in the form of 3D Models, art etc. are mine, they are mine and the day that the site, its' staff or users attempt to seize the labour of my time from me is the day I stop making the high-quality high-effort submissions I make and go somewhere else for forum roleplaying.

I would see no issues with this. Folks are too territorial over imaginary property in a imaginary roleplay forum. Which is cute when considering all of us do not ask permission of artists to use their hard earned artwork before creating avatars and sigs out of them.

Nothing's stopping from people filling the Factory or Codex with "personalized copies" of older submissions, or of recent one's as well. Opening the old one's up seems kinda pointless in that light, imo.

Other than that? If someone doesn't want their stuff taken and used by others, don't submit it or archive it after you're done. Either way, there's already plenty of options for us to utilize. Want to use older submissions that have been around for ages? Submit your take on it with the updated templates. Want to better represent the state of our IC universe? Go ahead. Everyone's got their quirk, and if they can make it work? Go for it. Make it hap'n, Cap'n.

Be the change you want to see. If it turns out great? People will follow your example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom