Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status check -- Who needs a master?

Just doing a quick check as I know we have a lot of new members and I want to make sure each and every one of you is welcomed.

So welcome! :)

That being said, who is in need of a master? I'll be posting up a list of available masters to see who we can assign you to, or who from the list pops out at you!

[member="Aeon Caedus"] [member="Aiker Ebizu"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Alyssa Motierre"] [member="Apos Sanaz"] [member="Aros Varr"] [member="Artemisia Vy Kar"] [member="Asar Anchti"] [member="Assadar Ilrast"] [member="Astraios Blackhand"] [member="Auswyn Nothrael"] [member="Azrakiel"] @ballen-lst [member="Bria Shadow-Tarkin"] [member="Cale Gunderson"] [member="Chenlacca"] [member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"] [member="Countess of Báthory"] [member="Cractius Stretus"]
[member="Daella Apparine"] [member="Daichi"] [member="Dante Imura"] [member="Darth Apparatus"] [member="Darth Arcis"] [member="Darth Armyss"] [member="Darth Avara"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Darth Hoshek"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Janus"] [member="Darth Junra"] [member="Darth Malificete"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Darth Naefas"] [member="Darth Naomi"]
[member="Darth Nephthys"] [member="Darth Odium"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Sevrus"] [member="Darth Tuk'ata"] [member="Darth Tyrana"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Darth Vindica"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Darth Zarrah"] [member="Darth Zelane"] [member="Doctor Agnusdei"] [member="Dovian"] [member="Dredton Torum"] [member="Drehich Ortuga"] [member="Eleena Miho"] [member="Eosin Ryj"] [member="Eve Amelia Zambrano"] [member="Gancorth Typho"] [member="Hion the Herglic"]
[member="Impetus"] [member="Invicta Zambrano"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Jacen Cavill"] [member="Jaden Korr"] [member="James Mathison "][member="Jettak Swift Yatinini"] [member="Kathryn Langley"] [member="Keldan Rhendel"] [member="Khantor Ruu"] [member="Krath"] [member="Ksayral Zekaidos"] [member="Lady Grey"] [member="Liara Dresh"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Mike Zenima"] [member="MSE-007"]
[member="Mulak Chren"] [member="Nazo"] [member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Parvos"] [member="Razer Sin"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Rex Praxus"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Sciath"] [member="Seras Goto"] [member="Silas Tyree"] [member="Skal'nas"] [member="Skorn Draclau"] [member="Skyren Vau"] [member="Sorin Vanado"] [member="Sorthus Axvyr"] [member="TD-30"] [member="Tefka"] [member="TJ-1467 Jay"] [member="Toxarien"] [member="Tsavong Kraal"] [member="Tylan Toarinar"] [member="Vaelokin"] [member="Valentina Clairemont"]
[member="Varis Stalwart"] [member="Vehanv Kiva"] [member="Veran"] [member="Vilox Pazela"] [member="Vinyata Nicashii"] @Vulpesen [member="Xavier Vi'dreya"] [member="Yen'fay"] [member="Yruss Shien"] [member="Zarran"] [member="Remy Singh"] [member="Arturious Engel"] [member="Morningstar"] [member="Lady Hel"] [member="Desolis Kharr"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="Hal Terrano"]

Ferian Adair

F
Me... but I'm picky, bby. You knew that.

Note: 'Picky' meaning I am somewhat keen to be trained by someone that I have not received training from before under any other alt. That said, I can make an exception if you can be convincing. What works? Well, that would be telling.

EDIT: I have been picked up by Darth Acarus. Feel free to clear this post from the thread.

Technically speaking I plan to become [member="Darth Veles"] ' apprentice, but seeing as how he'll be gone for 3 more days and the upcoming invasion, I see that being halted for a while.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
I need general Force training. Not feeling good about melee weapons training, atm. But I'm planning to do that mentalist training thing that's starting tomorrow.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
I can train but Sawa is very different, she doesn't know lightning or drain or rage but she'll create a tornado with enough time and will shape to kick some ass

As I will mostlikely be starting a new subfaction for the One Sith, I can take those who have the intrest in learning Shaping, and alter elements. If you find it necessary you can link the subfaction thread if you would like. (not doing it myself simply because this is your thread and I don't want to take away from here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom