Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Statistics and senses

Tasha folded her hands behind her back. Although she was not seriously armed, she still wore her armor. And some of the lighter weapons aside from the lightsabers. Most people had been accustom to the fact the woman dressed more like a soldier then a businesswoman. It was rare to see her in something like a formal dress or standard jedi robes. She had no detest for them. But Tasha was simply made for combat at heart, it was in her nature to be prepared. Perhaps it was exactly this which made her so good at business, always prepared for the worst, always striving for the best.

And always paying attention. She had met a Niemodian, a young one, a businessman already. Doing exceedingly well in his ventures, and had chosen to aid him in such things. However, not only was his intellect clearly an irregularity. But when she met the Niemodian face to face, she'd sensed something. He was not just another Niemodian, even one who did so well for his age. Because this one was force sensitive, quite so even. It was somewhat a surprise he hadn't been approached on the matter before, to her knowledge. But perhaps it was his business position, and his race, that had made that an unlikely scene.

Regardless, Tasha has asked to speak with him. Because she had an offer to make him, this time though, it wouldn't be about business. Tasha wanted to offer that, should he accept, she could teach him in the ways of the force. Or at least, the ways in which she knew. And what she didn't know, she worked with the Grayson Imperium now. There was the possibility one within their ranks would care to assist should he reach the point her teachings were no longer helpful.

Thun was first and foremost a Neimoidian. Yes, he was a greedy nerf herder and, yes, he was a shrewd businessman with a sizable fortune. But he was also force sensitive. And quite force sensitive at that. And he had a conscience as well.

Thun was going to meet with a Greyson Imperium blademaster. One who could likely train him in the ways of the Force and well at that. He always had a fascination with collecting force artifacts and was one of the only non-trained force users to be able to find these objects and handle them without hurting himself or destroying the stuff.

His business was likely to profit tremendously if Tasha Blackmoor would get on board with his business and use him to track down artifacts. All the while training him. That would be nice.

Thun was waiting at the meeting spot agreed upon. It was an antiquities auction house on Cato Neimoidia frequented by wealthy Neimoidian aristocrats. He could be seen in the lobby where they had agreed to meet.

While the individual was force sensitive, and cerrtainly intelligent. There was a certain...problem, among many in the area of business. She'd been doing it long enough to know that many had greed. However, greed alone did not make a person evil. It was a motivator to it yes, but a person could resist urges. And as long as Thun were able to follow the rules, his natural greed would not be his downfall by necessity. After-all for years she had anger and fear within her, and yet she was not fallen. So surely someone with greed could continue in spite of their temptation.

The woman arrived, her eyes tired from not having slept properly the night before. That was another one of her issues. Quiet was painful to her. She entered the agreed upon location, her hands folded behind her as she walked. She smiled as she recognized the Niemoidian. She gave a nod towards the young businessman and began to approach.

Thun Nogan Thun Nogan

Thun Nogan Thun Nogan
"Hello Mister Nogan." she said, "I will admit, I've not brought many teachings to others on the force. But should you follow the instructions, I still believe that you can learn a great deal. Though, it may be difficult at times. Not because of any weakness in the force, but because your mentality and emotions play an integral part. And most people fail on that matter before they fail on power."

Thun Nogan Thun Nogan

"Soundness is just one aspect. Fear, greed, anger, disinterest, those are also just a few of the number that can influence the way a person handles their abilities with the force." She explained, "As will willingness to listen to instruction. While a person can learn even if they're a bit resistant it takes longer. Just as it makes it more difficult for the teacher. I don't know everything about the force, but what I do know, I'm willing to teach you, if you follow instruction.

Thun Nogan Thun Nogan
She nodded and would head out, they could find somewhere of many less people on a less populated location. Taking the ship to accomplish that. From there they could find somewhere reserved. This would make it easier for Thun, since he would have less to focus on when it was time to see how good he was at meditation. Tasha herself had considerable trouble doing that still, she was working towards it. But unless there was a specific issue preventing it, it was the best place for a student to begin.

Tasha Blackmoor Tasha Blackmoor

As instructed, Thun would sit on his knees with his knees firmly placed on the cushion. This would be comfortable enough for the rather tall Neimoidian.

He'd then take a breath in and a breath out, relaxing himself.

"I am ready, master," Thun said

Thun Nogan Thun Nogan
She'd smile as he took a breath, already relaxing himself. She didn't have the luxary of relaxation. She was working on that. But it was escaping her. Fortunately, he had not suffered as she had, and the best way to begin to properly learn the force was through meditation. And while she couldn't fully execute that herself at the moment, she knew how.

She sat down, as if to meditate as well, "Very good, you're already on your way. I want you to shut your eyes, and listen. Hear every sound you can without it overwhelming you. Hear the way the heart beats, not just your own. Look for mine. Look for the crawling insects or movement of the walls as it settles. Listen, and then begin to feel it."

Thun would comply with Tasha's request. He'd visibly close his eyes, take an even deeper breath than before, and move into a kind of force focus.

His heart became the focus of his attention, as did Tasha's. Their hearts both beat in near-unison. He then focused to the walls, where he identified two ants crawling on opposite ones. He kept doing so with an absolutely impressive amount of focus, something Tasha would catch onto if she was paying attention.

Tasha watched him, trying to perceive as things happened. He was indeed focusing. Sensing things and feeling the world around him. He was quite focused, a good sign. Probably from the necessities of business and the natural requirement to be able to stay on task in order to get things done. That was good. Tasha smiled slightly, that was indeed very good, she would speak quietly to try not and interrupt him, switching her original lightsaber to it's lowest setting and holding it out in the air, not activated. "I want you to feel the lightsaber without opening your eyes, the crystal, the metals, the compartments and systems. Just feel, don't do anything else."

Thun Nogan Thun Nogan

Thun would comply the moment Tasha finished her sentence. He felt every aspect of her lightsaber, his skill at engineering becoming quite clear as every passing moment continued. He examined every single aspect of her lightsaber in great detail, the entire plan mapping before his eyes.

Tasha could sense this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom