Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of the Alliance | UPDATE

BJFP1bJ.png
STATE OF THE ALLIANCE UPDATE

Dear Alliance writers,

As you all know by now, I'm the new owner of this faction. I have to say that we have gone through a lot of turbulent developments recently, and it appears, after consultation with the remaining writers still active, that new and exciting things will happen soon. Now, it appears that the Sith Empire is the faction that makes the most sense, OOC and IC, for us to fight from a storyline standpoint.

Warfare:

As promised in the ownership campaign, to address the concerns caused by the Alliance at peace, I intend to return to our roots and lead the Alliance through a cold-war arc which, if successful, will lead us to full-scale war against the Sith Empire, with Tython as our IC starting point. We all know that the Sith Empire is an IC threat to galactic security, and Tython has proven to us that we can no longer afford to stand idly as the galaxy burns, so I'm taking matters in my own hands. Even though, for the coming months, the focus will be on warfare, I will assure you that other aspects of the faction will not be neglected. We have heard your pleas, and I think that a properly-run cold-war arc with gradual escalation will ensure the return of the Alliance back to a higher level of activity.

The administrative team:

With [member="Keric Dynt"] stepping down as faction admin, and [member="Zark"] stepping down as faction owner, [member="Coren Starchaser"] has been appointed to the administrative team, as part of the changes brought from the previous administration.

Don't panic!

I hope I'm not being overly dramatic in saying that the future of the Alliance rests on whether the cold-war story arc has actually helped rebulld activity and how the story proceeds from it. If, on the other hand, the cold-war story arc fizzles and the activity drops even further, I might be considering, down the road, to take the more drastic decisions if necessary.

Rick Kaloo

R
Congrats on ownership!

My last true battle was the invasion of Hoth, so the war drought has been even longer for me. It'll be good to start up some conflicts again.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom