Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting Up & Expanding

The obvious thing for us to do is take contracts, but aside from that I think there are some things we need to do/start working on over the next few weeks.

After a contract or two is completed I think we should submit a company creation thread. Actually making the Ures Alor a income source other than just a Role-Play source will help us branch in to other things in the future. I also suggest starting as a Tier 1 company and advancing slowly for the sake of RP. I know you are allowed to start at Tier 2, but it just makes more sense to me to start as Tier 1 you know?

Once we get our company accepted we should start creating an NPC unit. For right now I suggest we just create some like, basic rag-tag merc type infantry. That way we flesh out our backup in the threads we take place in, and people that just prefer hiring our NPC's instead of us directly can do so.

I think these are two short-term goals we can work towards over the next week or two. They take a little bit of work, yes, but overall they are easily accomplished.

From there I'm not sure. I guess just take more contracts and grow!

[member="Teroch Werda"]

Sounds like a great idea! If you want you can go ahead and be in charge of the Company. I trust your intentions. :)

And yes, idea is to retain the rogue rag-tag paramilitary force look, (just like Outer Heaven hahaha), I'm not really interested in becoming a corp or arms-dealers.

[member="Ruug'la Jag"]: Well, before I start that we need to sort of define our faction's leadership a bit so I know who to set as the owner of the company. Are the Ures Alor led by you, or is it more of a democracy where everyone has a say and does what they will.

Another question. Where will we be located? Currently Muad is with the CIS, but plans on being a part of this. In the next week CIS with be doming Another system and Muad will be taking control of it. He's gonna have Clan Farr on one of the moons.

If you want I can offer one of the moons as a base of operations, home, etc.

And as Muad is Alor of Clan Farr, I could see some of my aliit joining in as well.

Just a suggestion/offer.

Plus I can see the CIS offering to hire the Ures Alor for work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom