Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting Sparks

Having learned she had a family, Zesiro sat in an almost stunned silence as her now sister piloted a craft heading to somewhere she hadn't even asked.

Anya had said she would provide training for her and had contacted her about arranging for this to happen. They agreed to meet and then boarded Anya's ship.

When they had first met, it had gone very badly for Zesiro who almost wound up a crispy little sith, but in the end it had worked out and they discovered together their relationship. She wondered to herself what type they had as children or if it had been as fiery when they met again as adults.

She stood up and joined her sister in the cockpit, looking out of the viewport and into the blue nebula of hyperspace.

"Where are we going, Anya?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]
She eyed forward, she only offered a glance before she spoke

endor, I figured a secluded area with only animals would suffice for this training

She gave a hum as they approached the planet, that nice green planet, she chuckled she was gonna teach her sister plenty of things...

a forewarning I will not hold back, you will get seriously hurt if you need up understand

At Anya's answer, Zesiro got a little pale. This had been where she had been with Mylo, her second master. Where a chapter of her life that she thought closed had started. She sat down next to her sister and watched as the planet appeared in front of them.

"You're going to try and burn me to crisp again aren't you?"

Though her voice displayed a little humor, she still held some resentment to her sister for doing that.

"Why not let me learn on the little creatures first?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She chuckled, though whether it was a playful one or evil one would have to determine that, she looked over seeing her pale and she smirked and snorted as she looked forward going for a landing in a clearing

ewoks do not like it when one treads on their land without permission little creatures wpuld be fun but...no, we are going ewok hunting. In the process I will train you and as i said i will be brutal

She looked forward as she landed and stop morning for her to follow

Like on Tatooine with the tusken raiders, Zesiro did not know what an ewok was. She would soon learn though.

It was difficult to determine what exactly what Anya's laugh sounded like. If she knew her sister well enough, it was not a playful one. With a smirk on her face, Zesiro decided things were not going to be easy for her.

Anya brought the ship in for landing in a clearing, lowered the ramp and motioned for the her to follow.

Her only weapons were her saber, which she hardly knew how to use and the Force.

"I don't think it was ever easy with you."

Rolling her eyes, Zesiro followed Anya out of the ship, though her voice held some humor. Inside, her stomach was turning into little knots at the thought of being on Endor once again.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She looked back

hey easy is to well easy gotta make it interesting

She let a laugh out as she started walking down a oath as she kept a eye on the trees and her ears out for anything that could attack...ewoks loved to ambush inspecting people and animals

lesson one, the force is your ally when your ears and eyes arent...expand yourself out in the force feel the different living things around you and how they move

While the banter lasted, Zesiro chuckled but when Anya stated her first lesson, she stopped walking and gave the back of her sister's head a rather emotionless flat look.

"I already know the beginning stuff, boss."

Taking a sigh though, she would reach out with the Force and point in a direction away from the ship, in front of and to their left.

"Small colony of something over there."

[member="Anya Loma"]

She looked back with a smirk on her face as she stopped and watched where she pointed, she slowly walked towards the area and peeked over the mound to see a few weeks tying some animal up

perfect, I now them I want you to observe see how they do not notice us but...they have lookout

She pointed to the trees above pointing at the walls that looked down and around

There had likely been enough human interaction with the ewoks since the lookout had not alerted his companions about the arrival of the two sith.

Zesiro looked up and into the trees, but she didn't see anything up there. Looking back at Anya, she shook her head.

"I don't see anything, Anya."

Reaching out with the Force though, she picked up on a small signature. Pointing at and tipping her head in its direction, "nevermind, I think I found it."

Glancing to Anya with a raised eyebrow, "what do you want me to do with it?"

[member="Anya Loma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom