Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting Over

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
A good way for me to regain my muse I think is for Chloe to lose the memory of whom she was and have to almost relearn everything. In this way I can rediscover my character again. I'm not sure how or why her memory is gone perhaps something for a thread down the road or a thread now even. Whom would like to help lead her down one path or the other? She's a slicer by the way :)

Ahhh... Mind wipes... always so impressionable and easy to manipulat... I mean ummm, sorry to hear about that bump on your head. How did you get it? HA! Just kidding... you obviously don't remember, or then you'd remember who you are.

You looking for faction work or to be independent?

Make a thread about you getting a flashburn, or where the mind blocks off a portion of the memory because of some event, and then continue from there. If you would like to go the Jedi Route I may be able to provide a path. Though I am with the Silver Jedi. So there is a difference.

EDIT: I know that you do not have the force, but the Silver Jedi Order takes in non force users and can be trained like on should they be in battle. We currently have a scientist that may be a way for you to try and earn your memory back, as well as create tech that makes it easier for you to slice in things, and If need be, I can work with you on just about anything you need. Should you have any questions, just PM me and I will get to you as soon as I can.

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] no diper changes :p

[member="Jonathon Patches"] I'm not sure, both have pros and cons. I'm waiting to see what comes my way.

[member="Xander Carrick"] Interesting, very interesting. I may have to do this

I'm thinking of making an open thread waking up somewhere she shouldn't be and wandering around clueless to see whom she bumps into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom