Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Starting out slow

So finally decided to make a character I've been thinking about for a while. I am looking for some other writers to get her started.

Onith is currently in a collector's stash on a forest world (I'm thinking in lines of Kashyyyk or Endor, but don't exactly have a specific one in mind) as a wall decoration. The place has been mostly abandoned, but probably has some sort of in-built defences or hired muscle. Just looking for a rescue which might be valuable to those looking to secure loot. Perhaps policing or other law enforcement individual(s) are sent to secure the assets after the owner was arrested, or maybe some scavengers coming for the promised wealth hidden within.

Really, I'm open to just about anything, just want to get this character started, so if there is little interest in this particular story, I'm definitely up for some other threads. On a side note, I may be a bit slow in responding right now, life is a bit busy on my end.

Am I too late for the party? Looking for more threads, and the idea of plundering, I mean rescuing, yeah, that's it.

If you don't want to deal with a Sith right now, totally understand. Maybe another time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom