Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Starting Off

Heya, I've had this character created for a while now, and I'm looking for some stuff to do with her as she's particularly underdeveloped. Mainly just interested in getting some juicy Angst™️ - whether it be character fights, kidnappings, abuse, that kinda stuff. Vivian's lived all her life as a slave, so she could be hunted down by slavers, or bounties to deliver to slavers. Up for anything, really. I'm open to suggestions, if you think she can play into your character's storyline or development, go for it. I'd love to listen, and try and sort something out regardless, it doesn't even have to be anything I've described in this post. Just... anything.

Thank you for your time! <3

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
If you ever want to do some stuff on Shili, seeing that you're a Togruta, lemme know! Ravraa is currently the Moff of Shili so I could give you a bit of a loredump on the planet.

I will say, that sounds like something fun for Kuxirra to do, too!
Also, Vivian Skye Vivian Skye , I'd be interested in threading with you. Kuxie is a cinnamon roll lol. If anything , she'll be happy to try to help you out of a tough situation rather than put you in one.

There's more than one way to be enslaved
Nice! Now days he operates mostly on Denon and the rest of Darkwire space, but he does still move around. If you wanted we could have them meet on Shili. I have a head cannon that one of his good friends (his friend was eventually sold and they were separated) was a Togruta. C+Haven't gotten to use it much, but if that friend got free, Anakin could come to Shili to celebrate a birthday or one of his cultures holidays. (I have a whole slew of Tatooine slave s=culture stuff. Though I can't take credit for most of it. That goes to Fialleril on Tumblr and AO3. They're the author of the Double Agent Vader series. Which delves deeply into the culture. I recommend reading their work. It's absolutely amazing.)

But anyway, they could meet there or something. Or maybe Vivian wants to help on the freedom trail and gets directed to Anakin.
Vivian Skye Vivian Skye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom