Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Starting Fresh

So I was playing some total war three kingdoms, you know, as crazy people do and had a thought.

Making my return to chaos, wanted to try something new. So, anyone wanna make imperial China in space?

More ideas to follow when I actually wake up and if someone responds.

I’m hopping between the two options, both are possible and appealing in their own ways. Most likely a new world though.

Ham Salad Ham Salad

As promised, more explanation.

The idea will focus on a single planet at first, home to a formerly reclusive people but now dealing with refugees flooding to the world from the big war. Ideas between the two groups begin to mingle, and this formerly backwater little world is suddenly growing and being exposed to new technology, new peoples, and new ideas.

Along with these refugees, pirates are preying on the refugee convoys. The little nation, seeing a need to protect those coming to them for a new home, begin to work beyond their world and making an impact on their small region of space. They will experience space combat for the first time, conflict among the stars, and take their firsts steps on the path to building a true galactic nation.

The original nation idea will be taking heavy inspiration from ancient imperial China, as well as a mixture of other thoughts. I am still uncertain about the nature of Force Users for the group, but open to ideas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom