Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Startin' Business [Charlene]

Nico Upton

N
Smoke filled the skies above Sakiya as the factories ran, creating more and more for the Syndicate. Weapons, armor, vehicles, all of it being constructed here under the supervision of Calrissian Inc CEO T.J. Calrissian.

"Make sure we ready for the next move. I 'ont want no faults in the gear so try not to rush it, but rush it at the same time. Y'know?" T.J. finished his rounds of the factory before heading out. His limousine was outside waiting for him, with his lovely assistant inside. Sitting there, in a proper suit, T.J. looked over a datapad, reading off his company's details.

"Charlene, give me details. Any ideas on how I can turn the Suns around? Cause we ain't lookin' too hot."

@[member="Charlene Adaska"]

Charlene sat inside the limo with a data pad on her lap. Her legs were crossed, her fingers clicking against the screen, shiny silver spectacles rested on top of her white head. When her employer slid into the limo, immediately Charlene went to work.
With a white gloved hand, she placed the spectacles on the tip of her nose and cleared her throat. Time to get to work.

"Sir," she greeted, "We could send them a gift basket?"

An obvious joke.

@T.J. Calrissian

Nico Upton

N
T.J. laughed lightly at Charlene's suggestion. She always did put a little smile on T.J.'s face even when he was trying to be serious. "You always got jokes, Charlene." he chuckled. His face lit up with the information on the datapad as he scrolled through it. "I was thinkin' more of cutting our losses and starting new. Somewhere far away. Before the Syndicate dies out and drags every other criminal who carries the name with them."

He rubbed his chain, scratching the stubble, as he thought about where he would move his business to. "We gonna need to find a place with no background and no affiliations. Somewhere we can make money and not have any obligations to some emperor, chancellor, or whatever. Y'know?"

The secretary was silent for a while, fingers still clicking away at the data pad on her lap. Her eyes moved back and forth, taking notes on everything her employer said- not that she needed notes to remember. Charlene remembered everything.

"Well, If we're leaving the Syndicate, may I recommend you use up your vacation days first?" she suggested, not quite joking this time, "I've always wanted to go to Spira. I hear the beaches are positively amazing. And I've always wanted to see if it was possible for an Arkanian to get an even tan..."

She paused on her typing when she said this, but then immediately went back to clicking her nails against the screen. This time, she was looking up resort hotels on Spira, calculating just how much of her paycheck she would have to sacrifice for a good vacation.

Nico Upton

N
T.J. hmm'd at her suggestion. "Good idea." he replied as the limo came to a slow stop at T.J.'s home. "Never heard of Spira but if you say it's nice, I'll take ya word for it." He eased his way out of the limo, door opened by the driver. Like a true gentleman, he held his hand out to help his assistant out. "Make our reservations, will ya? Thanks doll." he said before walking into his home.

T.J. threw the datapad he was examining onto the couch before plopping himself onto said couch. "This business is hard work..but it sure does pay the bills." he stated. "Take a note of this Charlene: My name is gonna be big one day. People will fear me when they hear me coming. I swear it."

She almost ignored his hand, too busy exploring the options for hotels. But when he started talking, she glanced up and was reminded that she was expected to get out of the limo. She let her employer take her white gloved hand and followed him inside. She had not yet taken her eyes off the data pad.

"Take a note of this Charlene: My name is gonna be big one day. People will fear me when they hear me coming. I swear it."

The Arkanian smirked, adjusted her spectacles, sat down and started typing again.

"I will certainly note that for you, Sir," she responded, "Now, I found a hotel off of the north beach. Decently rated. A double room? Or do you want a suite of your own?"

Nico Upton

N
T.J. sat up on the couch and pondered his options for a moment. "I don't mind sharin' a room. I like having you at my side at all times. You can get a room on your own if you'd like, however." he replied. Lifting himself up from the couch, he let out a deep groan, stretching his hands high into the air.

He walked over the bar counter and poured himself a cold glass of gin. "Want a drink?" he asked. "Tonight, we're celebrating our soon-to-be new lives. Separate from the Syndicate and the trouble they bring."

"Cheaper to share a room. It brings the cost of the vacation down by 45%," she replied immediately, submitting the reservation as she said it. With that finished, she closed up her data pad and put it away. Done. She had finished her work for the day. She was checking out now.

"A glass of blossom wine, if you please, Sir," she answered, pushing her glasses back up on top of her head, "Or if you don't have any, something with a kick to it. I will trust your judgement."

Nico Upton

N
Nico nodded in agreement to her assessment as he poured her a tall glass of wine. He walked over to her, drinks in hand and grin on face. "To a wonderful vacation and a blooming partnership." Nico offered her her glass and would tap it once it was in her grasp. A smooth sip of his rum ended with a refreshing ahh.

"How about you try on that new bikini you were tellin' me so much about, hmm?" Nico suggested. "I'm dying to see it, Ms. Adaska."

Charlene didn't even crack a smile. Bikini. Ah yes. The black one.

"Stay seated and enjoy the ride, sir," she quipped before setting her glass down, and retreating into the room she occupied (or rather, where she just kept her things) to change as her employer wished.

The bikini was hanging in the back of her closet, unused. She bought it once on a whim, and never really thought about where she would wear it.

When she finally had it on, she returned to her employer, pausing in the door way to do a little turn. She had left her glasses behind. She was off the clock now.

@[member="Nico Corleone"]

Nico Upton

N
Nice did not move a muscle. He just watched as his assistant walked off into the darkness of her room. He gently bit into his lower lip in anticipation of what was coming. He took one last sip of his brisk drink before he was rendered speechless by Charlene's little presentation. His jaw pretty much dropped to the floor in amazement at Charlene's head-turning figure.

"You sure do have taste, Charlene. I'll tell ya that much." Nico commented.

She did one more little turn before crossing the room.
"Well, Sir? You wouldn't hire me if I didn't have some taste."
She reached across her employer for her glass, straightened up again and took a slow sip.

@[member="Nico Corleone"]

Nico Upton

N

"That is true, Ms. Adaska. Very true." he retorted. His eyes slowly drifted up and down her hourglass figure. He admired her not only for her brilliant mind, but for her amazing body as well. Placing his glass on the table, his leg rested upon the other as his arms were stretched alongside the top of the couch as she stood before him. "Well, Ms. Adaska, what do you suppose we do now, hm?" He slyly winked at the stunning tomato that stood before him.

The woman tossed her white hair behind her back, taking a deep sip of the drink in her hand.

"Well, I've already ironed out the details of our... vacation. All that's left now is to drink and pack."

Oh, she had some idea of where this might go. She was his secretary, but that did not mean that she would be quite as professional when she was off the clock.

@[member="Nico Upton"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom