Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

start of a new friendship? (Jeela Tillian)

Kycoros sits in a garden silently reading, attempting to block his empathy links, but having some trouble because with in a 5 foot radius the feeling of sadness and lonliness radiates from him. he doesn't realize that anyone else can feel it until [member="Jeela Tillian "]approached him

Jeela Tillian

J
Jeela frowned as she walked through the garden. There was a different feel in them now. Darker. More pained. This was usually a tranquil place. What was causing this blight? She strode towards the source, jaw set, but then stopped when she saw fellow padawan [member="Kycoros Oberon"]. What was it that was trouble him?

She took a few hesitant steps towards him and crouched down next to him, trying to think of how to approach this, internally frustrated with herself. She had never really been outstanding in interpersonal relationships outside of her duties. She'd left that to others.

"What problem is causing you to suffer such as you are?" She asked, carefully sitting down. Perhaps not the most polite way, but she was more direct than she was polite.

kycoros jumps startled, his eyes become catlike for a moment, then he recognises her and says, "its that obvious huh?" he asks almost inaudibly to [member="Jeela Tillian "]"I was just remembering....how I had never had friends nor family growing up... never had the support others of my kind did when they were young...hell my family tried to kill me..." he sighs, "I feel that I was destined to be alone sometimes"

Jeela Tillian

J
Jeela nodded curtly. It was as obvious as a corpse in a well. She didn't quite catch all of the words, but she had the gist of it. Destined to be alone? Where was an empath when you needed one? She stood there awkwardly for several moments. Despite her humanitarianism, she was not particularly a compassionate person. Rather, she was a bit aloof in her dealings with others. It was tolerated by lost though because of her dedication to the ideals and selfless service. "Your life has been unfortunate then, but of what use is thinking this? Does it help you be better? Self-pity is a trap. Leave it."

[member="Kycoros Oberon"]

he Growls slightly, "you would think it was that easy, but when one is constantly plagued by nightmares it is hard to let it go..." he relaxes and sighs , "I am sorry I know you could care less and I shouldn't put my burdens on others.."
@Jeela Tillian

Jeela Tillian

J
[member="Kycoros Oberon"]

Jeela nodded, not sure which part she was agreeing to, "I have struggled with nightmares as well. Trust the Force. Not the deems. They are memories replayed in the subconscious. Nothing more. As for not sharing burdens with others, that is a dangerous habit, for problems build to the point where they explode, and that is far worse than sharing issues with others."

he sits back, "ah but sharing burdens is something normally done by friends and companions...I have no friends, and some of my 'companions' could care less" the sad energy around him dissipates to loneliness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom