Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of a new era (Fel Empire)

Richard Von

R

As the ship lowered to the landing pad on top of his personal home Richard turned off his ship motioning for his new friend to follow him, " Stay close or you may never find your way out of these tunnels " inputting a code into the keypad the large door opened. Reaching into his pocket he pulled a flashlight out of his pocket making way through the tunnels they reached another door, opening it they entered Richard's lab with all kinds of equipment designed for medical and cloning benefits.

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
Deadeye walked through the doorway after richard and walked around, his cloak draping behind him. He pulled back on it and pulled the hood down, revealing his helmet. Deadeye non-chelauntly tucked his cloak into a corner by a wall and approached Richard. He pulled off his helmet and looked at him. Deadeye was 6' 4", tall, and muscular. He had longer brown hair and a stubble on his face, along with a scar across his right eye.

"Okay Doc, what do I need to do?"

Richard Von

R
Richard walked to the closet opening it and activating a droid he had created, " Well I'm gonna run some simple physical test, some biometrics along with blood and DNA test " the droid now fully powered walked over to the table grabbing some clean and sterile tools. " Sir, which configuration would you like to begin " Richard motioned for his new friend to sit in the chair, it was very comfortable " Just an I-8 check up " the droid nodded walking over to the man grabbing his scanner and scanning the man's hands, feet, skull, legs, and internal organs.

[member="Deadeye"] |

Richard Von

R
" Mostly blades, some electric based stimulation as well " the droid finished his initial scans " Sir the subject meets the requirements physically for the cloning process, the subject does have some injuries that did not heal correctly but that error can be bypassed " Richard nodded to the droid looking over the I-8 data.

" You don't mind if we run some pain tolerance test right we should be done after that I'll deal with the rest " Richard made his way to a generator placed near the chair flipping the switch, some small whining sounds could be heard from the startup of the device.

[member="Deadeye"]

Richard Von

R
" Yes, no problem this project has been delayed far too long " reaching over Richard handed the man a mouth guard " If you value your teeth I would put that in the pain can become, ... intense ".

Richard reached to the bottom of the chair locking into place, next he made his way to the cabinet pulling out a couple tools he started with filling a syringe with a bottle labeled AP-2.4 in black on a white label. Placing the syringe back on the table he once again reached for the bottom of the chair grabbing the now fully charged taser.

" B-10 be ready to deliver the chemical after the test " " Yes sir " turning back towards the subject " Ok we are going to begin it should not take long ".

Richard pressed the button on the device a green light turned on and then electricity lunged off the tool striking the man in the lower torso repeatedly, the charges got stronger and stronger until the light turned red and the device turned off. " Can you hear me, sir, how do you feel " Richard knew the man was not feeling well but it was an attempt to keep him talking and conscious.

[member="Deadeye"] |

Deadeye

Ressurected by a cult
Deadeye coughed hoarsly and put his hand to his mouth. He was slumped over in his chair and slowly sat up with a groan.

"Please don't do that again"

He smirked and sat back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom