Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of a New Chapter {Shinjū}

Boots hit the ground with a soft, satisfying click. With each step the noise repeated, announcing the former slave's presence. As usual, her hair was messy, casually brushed aside and left that way. But the rest of her was tight, neat... acceptable. Strange as it was, it fit her. Perfectly. Leather wrapped around her in the form of a jacket, covering part of her striped grey tank top. A little black bowtie was clipped on the front, matching the hue of her bandana. Multiple studded bracelets dangled on her arms, smaller versions of the belt that held up her dark jeans. To top it off she wore simple, but recognizable shoes from a popular brand. Or at least they appeared to be. In all reality they were knock-offs, though rather convincing ones at that. If it weren't for the girl's moderately sized chest, some might mistake her for a male. After all, not many females grew to be six feet and two inches tall.

It was safe to say she was not a normal girl. Not at all. Eight years of her life had been spent as a slave, working under abusive masters and mistresses. In time she had learned to... enjoy the pain, to move past it and accept it. All that was for naught, as she was freed mere months ago. In exchange for freedom, she had earned a debt. One that was to be repaid to the glorious Sith Empire, rightful ruler of the galaxy. Or something like that. So far she had simply killed a few men, blew a few things up, and guarded a couple people. Nothing special compared to the endeavors of the woman she was going to meet rather soon. For you see, Jek'ai Cyin was starting a new chapter in her life. One that required her to serve faithfully, to many Lords and Ladies of the Sith. @[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] was one such Lady. Out of all the indentured servants, it was Jek who was to become the Darth's latest... toy.

Stepping into the dark, cold room she looked around, taking in every detail. This was where she had been instructed to meet her new mistress. According to her handler, Jek was to assist Shinju in every way possible until assigned to someone else or given a new duty. Though given the Sith's reputation, she knew she could very well be killed before attending to even one matter. Surprisingly that did not bother the lass. Inside she knew she was lucky to be alive, and treated each moment as if it could be her last. With a cruel sense of humor and a love of messing with others she marched into the world, facing it with a brave soul. Perhaps that's a tad... over-dramatic, and to... cheery. Oh well.

"Ahem, I have arrived, Lady... Ayasha. How may I be of service?" Jek asked, unsure of the woman was even in the room yet. Hopefully she was, and Jek had not just made a fool of herself. Of course if it was the latter, there was no one but herself to witness it. Details, details. The answer would be revealed soon enough, and that was all that mattered at the moment.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

"No no no your not doing it right." Shinju looked at one of the other sith who were interrogating. She was teaching them how to get the information from the heads of their people but they weren't doing very well. Her hand went to his back and she spoke holding his shoulder. "You have to look into their eyes and enjoy causing the pain, you must drink it in and feel it down to your toes. Watch that light and flicker of hope die in their eyes. All your doing is making him be able to talk and give false information. That is not good now. Gently ease him back into the water and just a small shock will do it." Shinju laughed as they went back to work and she turned to one of the prisoners hanging up with his arms chained to the ceiling, his legs leg to dangle and water dripping on him. She licked up the two rods as they hummed and she put them against his chest getting a tightening of muscles and screams.

Her laugh resounded and in the chamber as the news that someone had been sent to help her. Well help could entail many things, her tastes weren't always appreciated but the Empire gave good to use her skills while she got to run around with some freedom. The Fringe loved their interrogator and the Empire valued her now that Kaelin was gone. Something she would find a way to avenge, her lovely sweet, delicious blonde of an interrogator knew all the right buttons to push as Shinju thought about it and zipped up the bodysuit taking in a breath through her teeth as the constrictive corset tightened around her waist and chest. The necklet coming into place as a smile came across her face. One o the small blades she had gotten from the Wrathful One sliding between her cleavage while the small framed by the corset and neck/shoulder guards created a window. She turned to the door of the chamber exiting into the room.

Then she slid her feet into the heels as she got some more height to her form. The additional helped mainly for towering over most of the smaller sith. She would have to make a point as slowly they were laced up and Shinju laughed to herself. She then moved out and took in the room as she tasted the licks of the girl in it. A smile of humor with madness in her eyes that danced. She was on that verge walking over and seeing she just barely stood over her. The heels had been a good idea while she took in the rest of her and all of it screamed.... An emo's wet dream, so lovely and so or delicious. She would have to take a taste later maybe, depends on how emotional this one could get from being worked up.

"Welcome to my parlor little one. Tell me are you ready to... enjoy all the pleasures of the darkside? Or are you just hoping my reputation is not completely true?"

As it turns out, the woman was not yet in the room. With a sigh Jek bit her lower lip, tugging at the rough flesh. The metal ring attached in the center rubbed against her tongue, leaving a bitter taste. Quietly she savored it, reminded of the taste of her own blood. Many times she had been beaten within an inch of her life, left bleeding and bruised. Not all her masters had been as cruel, but all had their own unique way of existing, as all beings did, sentient or not. Once more she turned towards the door, awaiting the arrival of her new commanding officer. Her foot started tapping the floor lightly, making the same sound as it had before. Tap, tap, tap. One. Two. Three. Simple as that.

Merely a minute later Shinju Ayasha entered, striding in like she owned the place. Likely she did. At first Jek was surprised, thinking she really was that tall. Then she noticed the heels, and nodded in understanding. Better to appear as large and strong as possible, to make the first impression more... memorable. Quietly she bent over, bowing to her 'mistress'. It irritated her, as she thought the action was pointless. But Sith were weird, and a lack of visual respect often led to someone being killed. That wasn't on her agenda for the day. Rising up once more she looked the lady over, taking in every detail. Dark, mysterious, and... attractive. An air of authority surrounded her as well, much like Jek's former masters. Opening her mouth she prepared to reply, keeping her tone level.

"If the rumors are true, so be it. All it will mean is that you'll remind me of my former owners. Which I won't mind. Need a body prepared for a meal? I'm used to that. Hurt me as a reward for good behavior? Used to that as well. I am at your disposal, mistress. Command me," Jek said, smirking. Mischief filled her eyes, and she felt like she would enjoy working under the Darth. For one, it could be a way to release bent up stress, and let her do to others what they had done to her. Yes, this would be very, very fun indeed...
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]​

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

The words had meaning but it was more the bow, the stance. This one seemed very fun indeed and oh her looks were so proper... A strange feeling for what was about to come but then again. Most expected cruelty down here, the dungeons of the sith were famous for the sadists and killers. That simply wasn't true while Shinju brought her head down enough to be close without touching. The most minute fraction of a millimeter between her gloved hand and the girls cheeks. She drank in the scent of her and closed her eyes letting a shudder of excitement come upon her. She could feed from this one for so long it seemed and oh maybe incite other emotions, plenty there no doubt the wonders of the sith. No this one would be savored, would be something so rich and if she was really dessert fattening.

"Do you know what rumors are, what reputation is? It is people talking and words spoken there is no trust in them just yet, no truth to the one hearing them." Her hand came up and the door to the chamber she had been in while the screams came out in a wash of pain and soaked into her skin. Making the hairs stand on end under the bodysuit. The only sight would be the one on a rack whith all the slashes across his chest and face. Shinju didn't look for a reaction, she wasn't caring for one she just wanted to make sure the truth was there. No lies as it were and no games, she enjoyed hurting people. She enjoyed the thrill of sinking a blade in and feeling that small pressure as it pierced the flesh. The orgasmic feeling you could get seeing that dance of light disappear from their eyes and those silver starbursts that came across your vision when the warm copper taste touched your tongue.

"Now you can see what is said about me is fact, is solid and if you don't want to end up on my rack, on my list of toys. Then serve me well and learn, these skills are an art and I will teach you much. We'll start now because it must begin very small with just a germ, just a speck, a simple grain but the seeds will be sown and before you know it has grown one day it will have spread through your life like a stain." Shinju laughed at that though and walked placing a hand on her shoulder and moving to guide her. "Down here, hate is the star, it is what we teach the enemies of the empire until slowly they are just like us. The slow conversion, the long game compared to others. Soon enough hate will be all they can speak, all they can breathe and all they can dream. Their hate will give us power and their lives will be undone. We'll be their eve of destruction before they either fully accept what they have become and submit or try and fight and fall."

The chamber is where Shinju went taking one of the blades from the sheath on her hip and holding it in her hand by the blade while she spoke. The prisoner she stopped in front of was covered in bacta patches and sliced but she offered a smile. "This one has been with us for awhile, so strong but the ritual is the same, test out you work. Make him scream but do not kill him there is a question he needs to answer still and if he is dead he can't do that. If your prisoners die there is no... Pleasure you can take from them to make it last." With a look at the man who was starring wide eyed to Jek'ai the knight just grinned letting her lips curl to show sharpened incisors while she stood behind her servant. "Gently slice, nice shallow cuts that let the blood flow free, feel the blade pierce and glide across his skin as the flesh gives away to your tender touch." Her hands went to the shoulders and lightly drummed.

So the rumors proved true... interesting. Interesting indeed. Jek's yellow eyes watched the man, filling with amusement. Brief memories of her own time spent on a similar device surfaced, leaving her with a shred of pity for the man. But she pushed it away, remembering that pleasure comes with pain. And, of course, the male likely deserved what he got. In the end her only regret was that she wasn't the one hurting him... Oh how fun that would have been. Wishing to continue taking in the hate and pain that filled the place she continued to follow Shinju, entering the chamber with the other prisoner. A smirk grew on her lips as she watched the terror take over him. She could just imagine him mentally begging them to leave, bargaining with 'gods' to save him... Even the divine could not save him now. Quietly she listened to her instructor, nodding at the end.

Reaching for a knife she took it, slowly inspecting the blade. To test its sharpness she gently ran it over her finger, pleased to see a drop of blood emerge. It would do. Stepping forward she brushed her fingers against the male's chin, chuckling as she did. Every ounce of fear that left him filled the air, and oh was it sweet... Taking a moment to breathe it in Jek closed her eyes, running her tongue over her lips. But now it was time to play. Raising the blade she placed it between the man's neck and shoulder, near a popular pressure point. Careful not to hit any veins she dragged the knife across, pressing it down harder as she went. Then she pulled the blade away, smiling as she saw the blood running along it. Laughing more she licked it up before sticking her tongue out at the man. Next she returned the blade to his skin, hitting the other side this time. This cut was deeper, and let the blood dribble down his chest.

For a few minutes she continued, making sure to avoid the veins. "Had enough yet?" She asked her victim, smirk broadening. Without letting him reply she continued, "To bad. This isn't over yet." Setting the knife down she took her thumb and jabbed it into a pressure point on the man's left arm, letting her nail press tight against his skin. She held it there for roughly ten seconds, all the while her eyes gleamed with the light of a madman.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Ohhh she was so good and so talented but she was biting deep in some places. Shinju leaned her head in a little and whispered moving her fingers along the length of her arm until her fingers touched Jek's, it was such a gentle one while she interlaced her fingers and felt the hilt of the knife. Her lips hovered just near the girls ear while she spoke low letting a little roll come to her voice. "So skilled and so lovely but you don't want him to be too injured, the benefit is what comes in the end. That single question, the anticipation and that look in their eyes. In his eye if he accepts. He can't do as you command if he dies no one can. You must hurt but only to the point, take them to that edge or pleasure of pain and leave them there. Make them want it, to want to please you. Want to do everything they can to serve your needs. That is the first lesson of being down here whether it be for information. Or..."

Shinju trailed off while she brought the blade up to poke into the ribs here and there to dig quickly but not make full stabs. Just oversized pinpricks that brought yelps of pain. Her eyes flicked to watch from the side until the smile returned. "When the time comes they might not.... Understand why you do what you do. Why your here." Her other hand came up and around to hold the edge of the girls waist while applying a little pressure just above where her navel should be while to her nostrils the scents of pheromones came. A rosy, sensual intake of breath was all she needed to shiver and speak. "Then you ask him the real question my pet, ask him if he wants you to get him off..." The blade went along the mans arm tracing the muscle. "The rack in exchange for him putting others one, in exchange for making them submit to us."

A frown crossed her lips as she looked over her work. To many cuts were deeper then need be. In two locations she had come close to nicking far enough to do some serious damage. Pissed at herself Jek mumbled a few swears, and vowed to do better next time. Lady Shinju was right. Torture was an art form, one that if one little thing was done wrong, the whole thing would fall apart. Like a fragile sculpture everything had to be balanced out, done in the correct orders, or it would shatter to the ground, pieces unable to be used again. The picture left incomplete. And that would not do. So she paid more attention to her instructor, listening to every word as if her life depended on it (and who knows, it just might). Once her mistress' hand wrapped around hers she quieted her mind, enjoying the movements, savoring the feeling of the knife hitting flesh... Oh, it was to wonderful... How so little damage could still be so powerful...

Thin lips curled into a smirk as Shinju wrapped her arm around Jek, who in turn let a little more of her pheromones enter the air, sweetening it all. A mad chuckle left her mouth, filling the room easily. "My mistress, you are so wonderful! They will all submit one day, they will not be able to deny us, oh how fun it will be... To watch them bend and break, bowing before our will... Teach me more, I beg you..." Jek said, voice trailing off. There was even more mischief in her eyes, and she seemed as eager as ever to continue. It would not be long before the man gave in, she was sure of it. All it would take was a little more pain, a little more talk, and perhaps a pinch of pheromones to make him more willing? So many different ways to do it, but what would be most enjoyable and effective? That decision would be left up to Shinju herself, whom Jek had now turned her head to. While waiting for a response she looked her companion over, admiring the woman quietly.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

The scent in the air was more and welcome, more and more relaxing as Shinju had to coo a little. That girls skins was oh so succulent while she flicked her eyes back to hers and then trailed them down the length of her body. To the floor and up the man's while the question hung in the air and he gritted his teeth. Defiance still in his eyes but that was fine. She knew all would break it was just a matter of time and her head hung a little lower while she brought it down to see him by using her tip toes and sliding a little over Jek's shoulder until her neck was bared showing pin pricks in the form of teeth along her neck where the wrathful one would bite her She brought the knife closer to his throat and then pushed up to raise his head at the chin getting a small line down the blade. "Then I shall come back tomorrow after the others... Play with you."

Shinju moved her head back and stood behind Jek while she brought the blade forward and downward to her other hand. Something so... small but so needed as she spoke. "You see my dear, it is all about the endurance. The more you force him the more he'll defy and fight back, hurt him a little daily so it sinks in and he'll become pliable because what we want. Now come with me." Shinju moved leading the way down the cells and racks towards one of the chambers as she opened it and held the wrought iron gate steady. A large smile came across her face while the torch lit room, the black stone table covered in nothing more then a candle holder and one knife. Shinju went to the seat that was in there and spoke crossing her legs.

"Tell me Jek'ai have you ever been given my tender mercies before?" Shinju let a playful crazy glimmer in her eyes as the torches cast her in more shadows to hide her sinister grin before she extended a hand and spoke. "Climb onto the rack, we're going to play a little game. Nothing to rough, this is our first time after all." Shinju kept her eyes on Jek to see her reaction shile she lightly drummed her fingers of her non extended hand on her thigh.

How true. Pushing one to far could not only kill them, it could let them build up a resistance to the torture. Over time, however, they could be slowly broken down, shaken to the point that they would do anything to prevent another session. While some things seemed so simple, the art of interrogation was anything but. Shinju was obviously a master in this skill, someone who a lot could be learned from. Unsurprisingly, Jek'ai wished to learned from her. Even more then she had already done. So the moment that her mistress said to follow, she did, stepping after the woman with long, quick strides. It was easy for her to keep up, after all she did have long legs. The whole time she was walking she thought over everything that had been said, going over the lessons and focusing on the most important details. It would all be kept in her memory, easily retrieved later on if necessary.

Stepping into the chamber she let her yellow eyes scan the room, taking everything in. Decorations seemed minor, as expected. Proficiency was more important then visual appeal. To many Sith had used only the pretty toys, forgetting about the more efficient ones, just because they weren't as... pleasing to the eye. But for someone like Jek, the better a tool could be used, the better it was. However, this room was simple. The user was more important in this case then the devices and systems. But those thoughts were pushed away as the woman began to speak, asking a question before giving a command. "I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that mistress... But many things have been given to me, many things done, and I've been told to do a great many number of things. I doubt any compare to anything you have in mind, of course..."

With a short nod and quick smile Jek did as instructed, placing herself quietly on the rack. On the outside she appeared calm, perhaps even a little intrigued or excited. Inside she was a tiny bit nervous, but her admiration for Shinju and her eagerness outweighed it. So she remained still, waiting for the fun to begin.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Shinju looked at how Jek went right to the rack and she stood going over to it. Her hand rose to trace Jek's jaw ending the tip of her chin as the middle finger lingered. Her other hand traced along her left arm until it went to her wrist and held it in place. The metal cuff closed wit a snap as Shinju secure the other one and then the legs with a smile. Her hand going back to close the door and let the torches be snuffed out while lights appeared on the wall and Shinju sat on the table. while letting the knife glide against the latex of her hand. Her eyes flicked over Jek on the rack while she spoke letting the enjoyable scene come to her and fill a wonderful sense of euphoria that her student would be willing.. Oh such tasty things that could happen.

"Now then shall we begin, I enjoy a more hands on approach and what better way to learn how to then to feel it yourself." She let the knife rest on the table before standing up and speaking more coming to stand closer and to the side so the seven lights behind her were able to be seen. Her face came a little closer and let her mouth hover near Jek's cheek and she inhaled that sweet scent of pheromones, the delectable scent had her all aflutter and her gut tight. Must have been doing its job but she still brought up her hand to touch two fingers to Jek's stomach while walking them with small arcs between then. "How many lights are there my sweet?"

Anticipation filled her, made her wonder and crave what was to come. Everything so far had been wondrous, and the idea of more was enough to make the servant's mouth water. But she held back, trying to keep a calm outward appearance. Not a muscle moved as the restraints clamped around her limbs, except for the tips of her lips, which started to curl up in a smirk. Excitement danced behind her eyes, along with the mischief that always seemed to flicker within them. This nearly doubled as the mistress began to talk, signaling the start of the session. Once the question was asked Jek concentrated on the lights of the room, counting them multiple times to make sure.

"If I am correct, there are exactly seven lights, at least behind you. As far as I am aware there are none behind me. Also I am excluding the extinguished torches, as I doubt you meant those," she answered, voice neutral. Curiosity began to fill the young woman as she thought about what might happen next. Was this a test question? Just something to get them started? Or was it a trick of some sort? And what would happen if she was correct? What would Shinju do if she was wrong? So many questions, so little time... But as her words hung in the air, Jek knew she'd discover the answers soon enough.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Seven light... Seven. The answer hung for a moment while Shinju stopped her fingers trailing and spoke letting the blue lightning crackle down the length of her arm to send into Jek. "No my sweet, I am afraid there are five lights." Her hand moved while she stood off to the side and stopped touching. The goal as she looked at her wasn't the correct answer it was about the thought, about the submission and her believing what was said. That was the game, that was the fun and Shinju breathed deeply while she brought her head back to being right near Jek's face. "Again, how many light?" Shinju raised her right arm so it was above her head and dangled her fingers to play with Jek's hair. "Come now think hard about it and when you answer correctly perhaps, I'll give you a treat." The smile that came across her face was more then enough while she took in the quiver, that small part of Jek's lip that seemed excited, her willingness and oh the enjoyment of it all.

Some rewards would be in order given how she seemed to want it or maybe Shinju was reading to much into it. This girl wasn't like the Wrathful One and Kaelin, no she was still an unknown but her scent, her stance in those binding and her... aura, those lovably edible emotions and feelings she was giving. While not being a empath to feel them she was still able to taste the details between them and this one ran hotter. Not with fear but more excitement, more enjoyment of her situation. So who would Shinju be to argue to tantalizing her with some petting while her hands came down to rest at the back of Jek's head and grip at the hair. Gently but with enough force to let it know what she could do before turning her head to look into Shinju's eyes. She wanted to see what ever inch of that face told her.

Five lights? But there were obviously only seven... Being 'incorrect' was disappointing, but the lightning left little room for emotions. As the shock rushed through her she cringed, tensing up. Slowly she relaxed, accepting the feeling of the pain. For a moment she lay still, taking in the recent events. Quietly she looked at the lights again, still counting seven. However, if mistress said there were five... then there were five. Simple as that. Before Jek'ai could give her new, apparently correct answer her commander began to toy with her a little, stroking her, pulling her hair, etc. Unsure how to respond she merely looked in Shinju's eyes, letting a smirk overcome her features. None of the pain bothered her, though the lightning had surprised her. She'd had worse. But she also knew that the woman in front of her could dish out even more pain and discomfort. Instead of worrying she was curious, wondering just how much pain she could produce...

"Five lights. There are five lights in the room. As you say, as it is." Jek answered, giving a short nod. According to her eyes, there were still seven lights in the room. But if Shinju wanted her to say there were five lights, then she would say that there were five lights. After all... the idea of a reward sounded wondrous, and the servant looked forward to discovering what it was. If it was more pain... well, it would be interesting. Potentially enjoyable. Oh, how exciting.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Good... Goooooood she was learning, to say or think or at least repeat what she was told. Just like the torture on the rack where you hurt them a little each day, let them heal and do it all over again until they did it, until they lost that hope and defiance. She brought her lips with a wash of heat closer while thinking about what kind of reward she could give to the girl. There were plenty of things but much like the real thing it was all about the anticipation. The enjoyment of the moment while she tilted her heard but a bit to graze her nose next to Jek's then slowly Shinju tugged her hair to claim her mouth. To let her tongue plunge deep into Jek's mouth while her lips pressed harder and harder letting the small taste of copper come to her mouth. The sharpened incisors making small cuts on them.

Shinju slowly retracted her tongue slowly and let it graze over with some pressure Jek's tooth as she slid it into her mouth again. She shuddered from the enjoyment and the tightness of her lower regions while she brought her mouth to bite at Jek's lower lip. Flicking the metal lightly until she was away and looked down the length of her body, SHinju had to admit she wasn't to bad and now she moved to the front of Jek with her arms at the girls sides. while she caressed the length of her waist. "You are doing so well and now if you want to get free from those binds. Tell me your deepest, darkest secret Jek'ai. Do you want to be here right now? Or would you rather be inflicting some of this pain on another person. Perhaps on me?"

Even better then she had hoped. Chills ran down her spine as she savored the sensations flowing through her. The metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, increasing the pleasure of it all. Her heart was racing, pounding against the inside of her chest. This was all so exciting, so... wondrous, to say the least. As much as she could she kissed back, pressing her tongue against Shinju's. Alas, it was over all to soon. Once their lips stopped touching she pulled back, frowning slightly. If only it could have lasted longer... Another smirk appeared on her face, deciding some was better then none. The only issue now was the question that had been posed.

Hmm... Would was the correct answer? Or was their no correct answer, and simply any honest statement would be sufficient? But what was the honest answer?... Jek took a moment to think, going over her feelings and desires. Did she want to hurt someone? Or did she want to be hurt even more?... Tough Question. "I'm not entirely sure. All sound delightful, do they not? Watching someone suffer can be brilliant, but experiencing pain is a great reminder that you're alive... No one's better then inflicting pain then you are mistress... I... do not know the answer to your inquiry... my apologies..." She said, blushing quietly.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Oh she had such a skillful tongue and were they able to Shinju could imagine putting it to use but this was important this was about making sure her servant knew her place or... That she knew how to bring the pain as Shinju brought a hand over to Jek's wrist. She let her fingers play with the lock and had a smile on her face before speaking and popping the shackle. "Well then I guess you can come off if your willing to kiss me again. Can't let such a delicious treat go to waste and there is plenty I can still teach you." Shinju let her fingers undo quickly and with a practiced motion the restraints holding Jek in place while she raised an eyebrow and backed away releasing her feet. A small amount of lightning crackled between her fingers to light up the room before the rest of the lights behind her turned off. Shiunju sat up on the table and opened her knees so Jek could fit as she spoke and motioned her forward in the dark. "Come to me my sweet Jek'ai and we'll see how you do, there is much to teach you still and we have only just begun."

Oh, she was more then willing to kiss her again. To feel their lips unite, to crash against each other like waves on the shore... It would be chaotic, but... wondrous, at the same time. A clash of two such as them would be an interesting event. One neither would likely ever forget. Or so that was what Jek'ai thought as she stepped down from the rack, approaching her... mistress. Never had her eyes held such mischief, such excitement for what was to come. Quietly she stalked closer, grinning out of anticipation. Once she reached the other girl she wrapped her arms around her waist and licked her lips slowly. Oh, how her innards seemed to vibrate and tingle in joy... how happy they were to do this. "I aim to please..." she said as she placed her lips against Shinju's, starting to kiss her passionately.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Shinju watched her comes forward to fulfill the order. Something small, it was like putting someone in a hot box and letting them bake for a day or two and then letting them have some water in exchange that they change out of something. Small submissions to bring them into your thrall or orbit and Shinju welcomed it. Welcomed this servant who called her mistress and smelled of flowers tinged with sweet copper and her lips opened. That small pressure from Jek's lips on her while she plunged her tongue it to caress and glide across surface of Jek's. She let it slid over her incisor while slowly Shinju raised her hands to wrap around the servants waist. To hold her close as the gloved hands squeezed Jek's hips until she was holding still.

Her mind raced about all the other things she could do or let her do to her as a reward. With the willingness that Jek was showing the idea of bringing her into more of the fun you could have. The kiss became more as Shinju slowly after a good solid holding of her breath to kiss Jek moved back. Her eyes fluttering open while she flicked her tongue over her lips to sever the small trails of saliva between them. A small smile crept on her face while she looked into Jek's eyes and slowly brought her head to the woman's shoulder. A twist nd small light butterfly kisses along her cheekbone until she got to her ear and nibbled it licking a small chaste line behind it. Shinju spoke as the though of what to do emerged forming in her mind. "I want you to come with me and enjoy yourself, there are a few prisoners who I have on my ship. They are yours to do whatever you wish my dear sweet Jek'ai."

Unsurprisingly, Jek'ai kissed back happily, running her tongue over Shinju's. Unfortunately the kiss was over soon, all to soon... At least the mistress continued some sort of... romantic action. Alas, that ended (at least for a few moments) as she spoke. But the words sparked her imagination, and made her grin even more then she had been mere seconds ago. Interrogating individuals was one thing, but having free reign over prisoners? The thought made her shudder- out of pleasure, of course. Giving her mistress a quick peck on the lips she replied, letting mischief and excitement take over her voice. "T-that.... That sounds delightful mistress. Oh, they will suffer. It will be so much... fun. And I will do whatever you ask! But... I must warn you of one thing... While I am working with you, my job is with the Empire. They may pull me at any time if there is something that requires more... urgent attention. Hopefully that will not happen often. Still, I thought it would be worthy of mention," she explained, frowning for a moment. Then she let her facial expression return to a happy one, as she wished to display her willingness to serve the one in front of her.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

Oh oh ohhhhhh the girl knew just how to react and what to think. What to make her own body do to send shivers and wonderful vibrations through SHinju that spoke of all the things they could do together. The possibility of every promise that could come from everything they could do here and now or on the ship. On the ship would be private and Shinju could make sure that Jek didn't.... get pulled away to handle the others. The other sith here who weren't rather... impressive. Hell most of them acted to entitled when it came to the level of their own power. What it gave them in terms of rank or skill when she could do like the Yun-Harla and devour their powers. All that energy that expended could fuel her own energy.

Shinju gave a nod of her head and took Jek's hand while she went across the room towards the door as she finally spoke. Letting her words come out with a roll, the force pushing into them a tingle and silky smooth touch for Jek's skin. Shinju wanted her to feel it in her toes while they curled and she went towards the hanger where the black ship was. "I see and that is fine, when you are needed by others you can go my sweet Jek'ai. Until then though we shall play with the prisoners." Shinju led the way and in the hanger the black ship she had found in the Dagobah swamp was something. Made for her and four others with all the wonderful stealth tech on it. Her face lit up as the ramp came down showing a few things.

The first sight was two rakatan honor guards holding their massive war blades as she moved up it. The comfortable occupancy was five but she got hungry on the trips and slaves could fit in the food storage. In fact it was encouraged as Shinju moved about the area and stood at the top of the ramp. Her hair being let down into a red curtain before she turned and spoke. "Now then there is so much more going on here. It is fun and best of all my dear. You can learn plenty from these ones. Their lives are forfeit for our pleasure. I will even show you how to feed from them. Does that interest you? Learn how to turn their fear, their pain, their lusts into power to become a stronger sith."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom