Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starships

"Yeah, I guess we did." He pushed up from the pilot's chair. There were things they would need to talk about: what had happened between them, their plans, her Sith teacher. He had a feeling he wasn't going to like one of those things. Shrugging off his own thoughts, Darius turned to meet Kinsey's gaze, and held out a hand.

"You could say I'm a bit taken with you," the boy piped up, some measure of confidence finally beginning to lace his words. What had happened back at the inn...he'd put some thought into it. Come to terms with it. He and Kinsey had a connection, that much she simply could no deny. He trusted her completely, and he wasn't going to let her walk back into the open arms of a Sith Lord.

Not yet.

"I have to finish my training. I can find you a place on Sullust if you want. With the alliance I mean. If not, I have a place here you can stay until we figure things out?" He lofted a brow as he settled onto a knee alongside her. If she chose to remain with him, there would come a time when this Sith Lord would want to find her again. He needed to be ready for her sake.

"Not that I expect you to just give up your life, I just..." he frowned, "I'd rather not lose you to the Sith. They took my mother and father, my brother. We have a bond - in the force and otherwise."

There was nothing more he could really say.

Calloused fingers rose to trail along her cheek. His brow pressed against hers. The bond between them made privacy impossible, and Darius didn't seem to mind it much. He was rather enjoying the intimacy. An arm snaked around her waist as he kissed her deeply.

And Endor suddenly seemed a thousand galaxies away.

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"]

[member="Darius"]

Lips eagerly met his, fingertips coming to cup the side of his face. His words matched what she felt through their bond. She had never felt that before, never able to trust so completely. Maybe with her brother. But that was a different kind than with Darius.

Naturally.

She pulled away, a puzzled expression decorated her brow. "The Alliance?" Sage never let her have a comm. The young Starchaser was watched almost 24/7. Something about for her own protection. Her Sith Lord gave her plenty of sith doctrine to read but she rarely heard about business outside of the sith or the sphere of Sage's world. The Alliance had been too small for Sage to mention to his acolyte before she snuck off, so, she didn't know anything about it.

"I could stay for a little while," lips whispered against him but he would feel the worry and doubts from their bond. "I feel something for you too....I just don't know if I'm strong enough to stay away from Sage. And I don't want him to hurt you." She kissed him tenderly. "And you know I can't just believe all the Jedi dogma, right? I'm not...like that. Do you know what you're getting yourself into with me?"

She was a Starchaser, after all.

Her fear became his own. It was something he could not ignore; an emotion transferred through the bond. Just as his desire for Kinsey fed off of her desire for him, so too did the terror. Yet, he did not allow it to overtake him. He was a Jedi. The war was coming, and he would be fighting on the frontlines. He'd have to deal with Sith in the future, what was one more on the list?

Besides, he couldn't just give Kinsey up. They had something. It was the kind of spark people spoke of when they talked about their significant other, though not the kind of Spark that hacked into bank accounts and stole mounds of Sith credits. It swept aside all his other priorities; Master Sedaire would return one day, that much was true, but Kinsey was here right now. There was nothing more important.

"It's a massive force. They're going to challenge the One Sith very soon, and your uncle is one of its commanders," he spoke in hushed whispers. His was not an infatuation of lust, though there was a healthy dose of it thrown in the mix. He'd developed real feelings or this girl. "My master is with them. You can help us, or not. I won't ask you to do that." Heady lips returned her tender kiss. Whatever doubt might have manifested in the teenager melted away at her soft touch.

"I'm not asking you to be a Jedi either," his words hitched as he pressed his lips to her neck, "You...The One Sith have killed millions of people Kinsey. You're not like them," he mumbled against skin, his distraction all too clear in his airy words. With a quiet sigh, he pulled away, dark blue eyes locking with hers, arms pulling her ever closer into his embrace.

"I stole a ship with you Kinsey," he chuckled, "Don't you think I might'a gotten into it with you already, Miss Starchaser?"

[member="Kinsey Starchaser"]

[member="Darius"]

Oh stars....it was a little hard to pay attention when he was kissing down her neck. Fingers wove through his hair and down the back of his neck. And her Uncle? Leading something like the Alliance? Not surprising but it only proved how long she had been out of touch. Internally, she winced. She had helped the One Sith. Sage made it all seem so rosy-colored.

She still wasn't entirely convinced the Sith were all bad guys.

But ever since she left Sage, and ever since she and Darius....she was only beginning to question things more and what her time with Sage really meant. She felt more free...in a way. Would Coren even want to see her? How much disappointment would there be?

Questions to think about later.

Right now her focus was on Darius. Her fingers through his hair, over his skin. Her lips around his jaw and lips. "Good," she growled in a heady whisper next to his ear. "Just had to be sure." She smiled and tugged him toward the back of the shuttle. The cockpit was just a teeny-bit cramped for what they were about to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom