Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starship Advice/ Aid

Hello.

I'm writing this up whilst also writing up another character. I wanted advice or some aid in choosing a ship to give this new character. I was hoping for something larger than a standard travel ship, able to hold around maybe 100 to 300 crew along with a large amount of weaponry.

Also, I wanted to ask, what kind of ship like this would be good for space battle? It doesn't matter if it is somewhat slower than normal, but it has to be able to tank a lot of damage and dish out even more than what it takes.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'll be glad to have a look at them. Keep in mind, that it has to be a ship made for battle as its own independent ship, rather than a carrier of other smaller ones.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
So with a ship like that, and a crew like that, you’re probably looking at something along the lines of an Arquitens-type light cruiser, which has a crew of about 100. While ships of this class can fight similarly sized vessels or smaller, even tankier ones won’t hold up long against a ship of the line.

However, a Munificent class might be something along the lines of what you’re looking for. Not super heavy on crew, but sizable weaponry and can take a lot of damage along as it’s not a surprise attack from the rear by AT-TEs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom