Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stars In Her Eyes (Jake Sorin)

Auralee

Little Darling
"Well, sometimes, when I've got stuff on my mind, I read. It's no much, but it helps." Skye scratched the back of her head when Jake brought up the things scattered across the floor. "Yeah. Um, I don't usually have company, okay? I clean out the place every month....." Why was she getting embarrassed about this? It was her place. She didn't have to clean it if she didn't want to. Why should she care what this guy thought about it? Or about her?......... She blinked a few times, driving that little though from her mind.
[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
Jake looked at her.

"I'm sorry, but i'll help you clean it up if you want." Jake said softly he looked up at the ceiling before looking down.

He killed his cigarette on his jacket then put it in his pocket.

[member="Skye Reviar"]

Auralee

Little Darling
Skye rolled her eyes, pushing off the wall with her back, her cigarette still in her hand. She grabbed a few of the empty food and paint cans, and walked over to the fire escape window. She then tossed them out into the alley below. It was that simple. She continued with the other used trash. "Thanks, but you really don't have to. I got it..."
[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
Jake smiled and started to pick up the empty cigarette packs on the floor of the apartment, he then threw them out the fire escape into the alleyway.

"Only losers don't need help, so don't be troublesome...just let me help." He said before continuing the process of throwing the dis-guarded trash out into the alleyway.

He smiled, for some reason he liked the independent girl he saw in her....

[member="Skye Reviar"]

Auralee

Little Darling
Skye tossed some empty matchboxes and lighters down as well. "Whatever...." She replied, blowing part of her long bangs out of her eyes as she bent down to grab an empty water bottle. Her hand brushed Jake's by accident. She went rigid before swiftly pulling back. A small blush began to form on her cheeks as she turned away to grab something else. What the hell is going on with you, Skye?? Cut it out!
[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
Jake Was about to pick up bottle that didn't have it's contents anymore up when Skye's hand brushed along his, she quickly pulled away and Jake saw a small blush appear on her face. Jake looked away in embarrassment and quickly picked up the bottle and threw it out the window. Jake looked at the ground. "Sorry..." He said even though he did not do anything.

[member="Skye Reviar"]

Auralee

Little Darling
Skye began picking things up more quickly, saying nothing. Within fifteen minutes, the majority of the trash was in the alleyway. Skye poked her head out the window. The sun had set, and the sky was getting dark. She suddenly got an idea. She turned to Jake. "Do you.... Wanna stargaze with me?" Her question came out a bit awkwardly. She NEVER did that with anyone. It was her private thing. Inviting a near total stranger to come along was a giant leap into unknown waters for her. But she asked anyway.
[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
Jake looked at her and partially smiled he never went stargazing he jumped out the window onto the fire escape and looked at her.

"Lead the way...." He said waiting for her to step out before he continued to walk.

[member="Skye Reviar"]

Auralee

Little Darling
Skye rolled up her double-wide sleeping bag, grabbed two cans of dehydrated orange slices, a few candles, and a lighter, and ducked out the window with him. She used the cords on the sleeping bag to make a sort of backpack and put it on. "Alright then, let's go. Hope you're not afraid of heights." She said, a challenging twinkle in her eye. She then grabbed the ladder that led to the third story and began climbing up. There were forty stories between them and the roof. They had a ways to go.
[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
Jake smiled as she came out all ready she began to climb up the ladder and Jake smiled.

​"Afraid of heights...no...never"

He said before climbing up behinf her, he looked down and noticed how high they were.

"Kark it."

[member="Skye Reviar"]

Auralee

Little Darling
Skye smirked as she continued up, climbing a bit faster. "It helps if DON'T look down," She said to Jake.
[member="Jake Sorin"]

Jake Sorin

J
((Forgot I owe you a post...))

Jake continued to climb swearing every time he looked down.

At least the girl was warming up to him

They reached the top a few minutes later, Jake looked down.

"We're high up...." he groaned.

[member="Skye Reviar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom