Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stars and Sins

Mykr, one of the few planets Romeo could not remember ever visiting. It was a popular enough place, but Romeo had never any need till now to stop there. His yacht had landed in one of the space ports in need of fuel, it didn't seem all the busy today though. Least for place that was as popular as he had heard it was.

Shrugging, Romeo put on his iconic jacket with the fur hood and stepped off the ship to the outside. Mykr, a place he wasn't sure what to think of. Maybe there was something worth while for him here while he waited for the fuel to get here, along with mandatory system checks.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Mykr

Star had been here off and on, more time here then anywhere else as her clan had made home within the jungles, as well her company opened up business with those on mykr so her grain transports would be coming and going, perfect cover for her visits to the planet.

A freighter landed, stardust had just entered the star port with her helmet off and clipped to her side, watching the freighter pull in slowly then dock the bays opened and crew began to unload the cargo, she sat talking to to one recieving as she checked a data pad

However back of her mind said something was going to happen...and a familiar presence within the force...one she couldnt tell was there

Something smacked the back of his mind as he took in a deep air. It came so quickly and unexpectedly that it knocked the wind out of him. Coughing, Romeo looked around as he tried to catch his breath. A presence, familiar, and old. Someone he knew, and knew well was here. There was no real sense of danger afoot, so Romeo assumed an old friend.

It didn't take long before he realized there was green lekkus he would remember always. [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] was either just so happened to be here or it was fate. Romeo cared not for which it was, just that it was. The Vahla stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do.

"Star!"

He simply called out in her direction as he walked towards her. Romeo was really hoping he wasn't yelling at some random Twi'lek. He couldn't remember actually every talking to another so.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

The feeling bagged at her, eyes narrowing, didnt seem like a threat at all...but yet stardust couldnt tell...blinking as she nodded to the reciever she handed the pad back and stood there pondering the feeling for a second. Closing her eyes she focused on the presence, searching in her mind for where she felt it...

Then suddenly her eyes snapped open as she head her name, along with a familiar voice from days of old. Turning slowly she spotted the face of romeo, smirking she turned and started walking towards him

romeo fething sin...now this must be a red letter day your shebs showing up!

[member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Inside, Romeo was sighing with relief, not a random Twi'lek. There was another side of that coin where he felt a little bad, from what he understood, Adan had left shortly after. That was about all he knew about what had happened. Mainly because he had died not too long after that, and well...came back as a cat.

"By the darkside, look at you!" Romeo exclaimed, "This has been much too long over due, my friend!"

As he got closer, his arms opened for a hug. Whatever had happened between then, and now, Star seemed to be doing pretty darn well actually.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

She chuckled, walking to hug the man tightly even pick him up a little bit and shake him before laughimgbas she sat him down and patted his shoulder

30 fething years romeo, not a single card or holo message eh? Then again I think a lot has happened since then and now. Come come weve much to catch on old friend

She said placing a hand on his should, smiling ear to ear as she started hiding him out of the spaceport and into the crowd, making way for a cantina

She returned his hug, then she picked him up, and then Star shook him gently before placing him back down on the ground. With a pat on his shoulder, Romeo smiled back at her, when the feth had Star been able to pick up Romeo. He was certain if she wanted, Star could throw him far, very far.

"Ah, yes. That would actually be my fault. My journey took me to many different places with no free time. But, yes, we need to catch up."

He followed her lead to the crowd in search of a cantina.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

our paths needed to diverge my friend, without it we could not grow into individual branches like we are now no?

She said with a chuckle, finding a decent cantina ans led him inside and too a back booth, setting her buyce on the table she settled in on one side and sat back smirking

so tell me my friend whereve you been?

Well she was right to an extent, sitting with her at the back, Romeo pondered what exactly would have happened if they didn't split apart.

"I've been....everywhere. Too many places. I'm sure like your's , my story is very long. Too long."

Romeo mimicked her as he sat back, and smiled back.

"But...I did get my revenge on the Sith...that's important I guess. Tell me your story, though. Mykr? Why here?"

[member="Romeo Sin"]

hahaha all to true old friend...all to true, I swear with all my traveling I should make a book and sell it!

The twilek laughed and then sighed as she relaxed, growing quiet as she leaned forward and glanced around a bit before lowering her voice

I was adopted into a mandalorian clan, married into another which I'm alor, leader, of now. Been in the clan for years my alors wife was mand'alor...things recently hadnt been going so well with the jedi and confederacy on our heels...then...then the Sith our allies...stabbed us in the back and critically injured our mand'alor...my sister...

Star frowned, rubbing her arm a bit

so we retreated to here...weve set up a base somewhere on planet to hide...to call home for a bit

Romeo shook his head, and took Star's hand at the end of her first sentence. He understood the pain she was feeling. Something told him he should have been there, or somethin!

"I'm sorry to hear this Star...it's....I can only imagine. But Im here for you and yours. Whatever you need, whenever you need. Let me know. You can never trust a Sith...your leaders were fools for even thinking it would work....sorry. It angers me to think the Mando'a even thought it....sorry again....just...angry about it....you know me."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom