Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starkiller Base (possible spoilers)

Ashler de Dedhart

A
starkiller.png

https://thecantina.starwarsnewsnet.com/index.php?threads/starkiller-base-superweapons-in-star-wars-and-fiction-fantasy-in-general.6163/

So, this new planet/super weapon looks cool....but the whole SUPER UBER DEATH STAR thing seems...too much?

Also, when more detail is given on the planet, will it be a possibility to add it to the map????

Ashler de Dedhart

A
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Remember the rule on Superweapons though? Apparently it can take out whole solar systems...so what...Chaos Canon wise there is NO WAY to bring back the superweapon? So we pretty much have a Unicron planet??
Unicron_US_Animated_Planet.jpg

StarkillerBase_0.png

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Ashler"] in that case I think the admins would be best to ask so valiens and Spencer Jacobs would be best to talk to this about as it's a little mix of factory and codex. Although I can say if you can work out a way to say that the superweapon function dose no longer work and can't ever be fixed I wouldn't see a problem.

Ashler de Dedhart

A
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Good points made.

What's your take on the whole Starkiller Base anyways?

It's pretty bad-ass...a super-weapon built into a planet?!

Hey...they've got to evolve the Death Star somehow! If Kylo Ren is a Vader nut, why not use a template for a weapon that pretty much worked previously, but take away faults that led to it being destroyed and make it even more dangerous.

Great imagination and I think it will look really imposing and haunting on screen. Nice find!

Ashler de Dedhart

A
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Still looks like Unicron to me XD

Though JJ says how it works is supposed to blow our minds...paraphrasing here btw.

I like it, one of the things in star wars is there is always something big looming. Whether it is size wise or threat wise. Maul in episode one, the war in two, the sith in three, death star, the empire, the emperor and second death star. The good guys need something defining them cause as someone pointed out. Biggest thing Luke did in the movies was blow up the death star, he just barely saves himself in V and vader kills the emperor in VI while the rebels destroy the second death star. Granted he may have saved anakin with a fathers love for his children but our new heroes are going to need something looming as a threat

Orihime Ike said:
Biggest thing Luke did in the movies was blow up the death star, he just barely saves himself in V and vader kills the emperor in VI while the rebels destroy the second death star. Granted he may have saved anakin with a fathers love for his children but our new heroes are going to need something looming as a threat
And let's not forget how much a whining brat he was in IV. Even in the books, he isn't portrayed so much as an awesome Jedi/hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom