Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars versus Mass Effect

I can see both of your points, but I just don't think SW will win in the long run against the ME universe. ME universe would have a unity between their species because of their fight against the Reapers, something that SW would be severely lacking. By the time the different people in the SW universe banded together, if at all considering the Jedi and Sith, they would be over-run.

Since it is Sci-fi/Fantasy, meh. ~shrugs~

The deck is still stacked against ME. They have the Humans, Asari, Turians, Salarians, Krogan, Batarians, Volus, Elchor, Drell, and the Vorcha. They came together explicitly because of the danger posed by the Reapers. Trouble is, you're not going to be able to convince them that the SW universe is on the same level as the Reaper threat. The Asari are going to want to talk, the Salarians and Turians would want to investigate and study, the Volus and Elchor would prefer to trade. About the only two groups that would be gunning for a fight would be the Krogan and Vorcha.

The second you try and elevate the situation from a straight-up fight and muddle it with things like "motivation" and "reason", you see how quickly the whole thing falls apart. It has to be looked at as a straight, head-on fight or nothing at all. You have to hit the ground with no assumptions or you have to spend pages identifying crucial factors and outlying the premise in a complete study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom