Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Symphony - A Campaign

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I need a Hero
Update - Now Closed

___

So, I've been wanting to write a Wuxia campaign for some time now. Something a little on the ambitious side too. Problem is? Now I need a hero or two for it. Lulz.

I was hoping that hero would be you. :p

To elaborate? Wuxia is a Asian themed adventure genre similar with Hollywood's: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Usually involving legendary martial arts masters who battle for supremacy and new righteousness. With a certain disregard and dramatic flair for corrupt governments and their often violent power struggles.

Our tale is one more personalized to a single martial family and how that family comes to affect their planet as a whole. So if you're in the mood for some martial arts action and might want to create a whole new character for this campaign? Read on my friend. Imagination awaits.

___

Brander_zpsvqncdki4.jpg
The Plot Thus Far
Set on Naboo after the events of Netherworld, The Omega Pyre has seen it's fair share of shake ups. Kai Masters is an Omega Protectorate Navy Captain who retired into the service of Naboo Royalty. He has been tasked by the Queen's Guard to hunt down a local Netherworld Relic, the magical bandit Sin, who has been terrorizing the countryside with her Sith-like powers. Aided by his lover, the Krath witch Adria, and a fellow scientist in the form of Doctor Ben Salvatore. They embark on a military expedition to stop this mysterious arcane terror Sin and reclaim Naboo as their home.

~ This is the overplot for our NPCs and reader. It gets crunchy from here ~

Elsewhere. Captain Master's daughter, Lin Masters, is in her last year of Academy at the Rotunda School. Having also been trained by the Omega Shadowguard as a Ward, she exhibits a natural Force Dead aura and has learned the subtle arts of Teras Kasi. Surprisingly enough? Our hero(s) are her best friends.

Chapter One starts with Lin and her best friends celebrating there last semester together away from the Academy. They are on a field trip for the Navy to the Aquatica Space and Naval Research Labs. Today is business as usual for the happy teens. Eager to ponder upon were their bright futures might take them. However, while eating lunch on the veranda Lin notices a mysterious blue-haired woman disable one of the Omega Pyre's Elite Guardians below and then infiltrate the facility. Lin Masters is quick to seize the initiative and follow her. ...Down into the rabbit hole and beyond.

~ From here, Lin and our mysterious heroes will experience an epic tale of action and adventure. Eager to uncover the truth behind the mysterious blue-haired woman, the darkside bandit Sin, and maybe even save the planet Naboo while they're at it. ~

___

The Campaign Thus Far
I've detailed the adventure down into four parts, (or four threads), so far.

• Northern Peacock, Autumn Melodie
  • Eastern Oni, Roaring Tiger
  • West Wind Dragon, Burning Song
  • Southern Crane, Magic Symphony

The first one is just introductions and pacing. With the next three being equal to beginning, middle, and end. Similar to how Star Wars episodes usually play out. So we'll see how that goes.

___

Themes and Heroes
The only part of my story I'm really missing is the heroes. Lol. So I was wondering if anybody wanted to tie themselves into this story and play it out for me. Lin Masters needs a group of Academy buddies to help her save the day. Kung Fu style.

Lin is seventeen years old, a daddies girl, and a military mind at heart. She's a rookiee badass in need of a few friends to start. I'm open to some pretty crazy ideas but no more than two characters should be required. I was thinking these heroes would be new characters and other youths from Naboo? But, like I said. I'm open to some pretty crazy ideas on where Lin gets her friends from.

So if this idea interests you and you'd like to plot? Hit me up right here, or in a PM, and we'll hash it out together. I haven't done a real, real narrative campaign since The Meridian Saga and my muse is just itching to prove that I can do it again.

___

Anyways. Thanks for reading! Hope to be kicking butt and writing space kung fu with you soon. Cheers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom