Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Star Wars: Squadrons

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
it has been very fun to play and don't regret the money for the vr and throttle set up to properly play it... might have also gotten a case with a seat so I can feel like the old arcade feel.

I'm really, really bad at it. But the story gameplay is fun.
Vera Tillian Vera Tillian , Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan

Personally, I use an X-box controller on my laptop. I primarily use a Bomber with aim-assist light guns, cluster missiles, and a Goliath missile. I'm usually topping the charts for my team. I know a lot of people like to stick to the higher DPS guns, but I feel like the sustained damage from the lighter (aim assist) weapons works much better for my play style and my controller setup. Try it out.

If anyone else has gotten sucked into this game, hit me up for some battles! Steam name is Waid87.
Together we will fight for the glory of the Empire!

Posting my GT here as well:

Steam: TheManInADress

I threw the game up on ultra wide with both my monitors today just for kicks and it was trippy, but fun. XD Ruins the aimpoint for you without a true ultra wide monitor, but it was fun for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom