Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Games

I am so delighted with myself, just managed to get my hands on Rogue Leader for the Gamecube after YEARS of being without it. Love it so much and was swearing at it within minutes of playing :)

So what is everyone's face Star Wars games, any recommendations?

Original Rogue Squadron was def great, as was Shadows of the Empire. Empires at War is fun if you only play the Imperial campaign. Loved Force Unleashed unrealistic as it is. TOR is fun with other people. Hmmm. Jedi Knight II wasn't bad.

Oh, KOTOR. KOTOR was great. Second one failed to capture me, but first one I liked.

KOTOR was my all-time favorite, played that thing non-stop for 365 days.

Star Wars: Battlefront series was also really great. That was my first shooter game I've ever played and I still have the original two for my xbox.

Rogue Squadron and the original Dark Forces.

That first Dark Forces game was it. Hands down the best Star Wars game I've ever played. It was the simple shooter style of the 90s, my second shooter(to DOOM), and my first Star Wars game. The Dark Troopers were karking awesome, fighting the dianogas, and barehanded fighting the kell dragon...

Oh memories...
I will have to play it again and see if I even can without the WASD and mouse controls anymore....

Valeria Ilara

She Who Sits Astride The Galaxy
The X-Wing franchise was my favourite, followed by Jedi Knight?Dark Forces, and then by Rogue Squadron.

All wonderful old games. I prefer older SW to newer - so much better content, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom