Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars 2:Attack of the clones RP anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloe1996 Chloe1996

Hi, you seem new around here :D

I think you have put this in the wrong part of the forum. This is where the RP actually happens. If you are looking to find people to RP with, I suggest you post in the Looking For Group section.

I also suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules and setting of the forum. We are set a good while after the Clone Wars, but many current events are similar or parallel to the events of the Clone Wars.

Chloe1996 Chloe1996

Hi, you seem new around here :D

I think you have put this in the wrong part of the forum. This is where the RP actually happens. If you are looking to find people to RP with, I suggest you post in the Looking For Group section.

I also suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules and setting of the forum. We are set a good while after the Clone Wars, but many current events are similar or parallel to the events of the Clone Wars.

Wow thanks...-_- I must be stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom