Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standards? Arent Those a Type of Flag?

It seemed like it was time to return to her home planet once again. She didn't much care for the place actually, it was too hot, and everything was a yellow or brown color. She much preffered the drab grey and flashing neon colors of the cities and taverns on other planets. Truth be told, she did have a choice. She was independent for the moment, and her only reason for being here was to investigate rumors about another sith.

Urokih sipped on the drink he was given, enjoying the taste of it silently. He was surrounded by people, some of which had no idea he was a Sith. Well, a Sith-in-training. His master had died, and he came here hearing rumours about a man who was gloating about killing a Sith Knight. He breathed in, turned the cup over and placing a Credit on the cup, walking out and deciding to see if he could find the man

Jesh'irin'rurno wasn't well known in the business world at least not as far as she was concerned although lots of people did seem to know how to get in contact with her. Perhaps the knives she had adorned all over her body was a bit to much of a give away to what she was. She wasn't an assassin, she was something far less elegant and meant to attack entire mobs. She was a mercenary with standards, she didn't like unnecessary bloodshed which made her great for negotiations. She simply sliced open the throats of those who wouldn't converse with her an leave the rest down and dead. Here she was though sitting at the bar noticing an odd assortment of people who were all about it and a few of them were leaving. She eyed a male in particular who caught her eye, now she slipped out behind him and wondered what he was planning.

The ship touched down on the planet, and Manta hopped off, landing in the sand gracefully. It wasnt any sort of impressive jump, in fact, to tell the truth, it was only a jump of a few inches. She headed into the city, looking for someone that looked even remotely like a sith. It was the only way she knew to find a sith. You just look for the creepy looking people. There was one, a strange, blue skinned woman who was following another person. She fell into line behind the her, starting to trail her in an incredibly obvious and no doubt purposeful way.

Urokih made his way to the located home, where the man was living at the moment. He used his very-little trained force powers to try to sense anybody, but it didn't seem to work. He couldn't rely on it fully, not yet. He peeked through a window, and saw that no one was home. He just sighed and climbed a nearby tree, doing his best to hide his body and make sure that he was unseen, then got as comfortable as he could, keeping an eye out for his target

She didn't need eyes or the force to notice a third member of this little entourage had joined in she sighed before thinking how bothersome this day was going to be. She pulled out two daggers and faced the girl hearing the scraping of boots upon the bark of a nearby tree. The other person must have ascended it she pointed her blades toward her pursuer and now sighed, "Are you purposely following me because I may tell you that isn't a great idea when I could kill you from here." She didn't have a blaster on her just knives.

Manta smirked, glancing the girl over. She had plenty of knives, but no lightsaber. And with that many knives odd were that they werent weaved with cortosis. Manta would probably be able to cleave right through them. She unclipped her lightsabers from her belt and held them at her side, unactivated. She didnt need to kill someone who could help her out after all. "Of course. And its nice that you think that sweety, but those toothpicks wont do much." She cocked her head tp the side, waiting to see what the blue skinned woman would do.

Urokih heard a commotion below him, a ways away, and he saw something was going on. He looked down, and he saw two women fighting. one had knives, the other had two unactivated lightsabers. He grit his teeth hard. They were going to ruin his plan. They would mess it up and he would miss his chance to see if he could get any info. He jumped down quickly, landing in between them, quickly grabbing his lightsaber and activating it, holding it close, his eyes wide with determination

"Your going to ruin my hunt." He said simply. Nothing more was meant to be said, but he wasn't afraid to kill anyone that got between him and vengance, even if it was another Sith with him

Watching the woman pull out a lightsaber made her day twice as worse then it had to be, it had to be a force user sith or jedi it didn't matter they all were equally annoying to face. She sighed and decided not to toss her daggers as she had grown quite attached to all of them one might even say intimate. Each one of them was named for the life that they had stolen each one a burden upon her soul as well as priceless. "It's not your ability with the lightsaber that makes you strong though it's your reaction time honey, besides I'm not wanting to spill any unnecessary blood." As another voice picked up she sighed looking back forward at the other person dropped in, as she hadn't been expecting a Rodian Stand Off. She grumbled and began to think of the tender pink hips of her girlfriend that she was passing up for this type of day. It really wasn't worth it, besides the fact that her previous employer had decided to stand her up which was why she was stuck in the cantina in the first place.

Manta glanced over at the new person. "I dont care if I ruin your hunt, im bussy." She turned back to the blue skinned woman. "Actually it's both, and the force can increase precision and reaction time." She said haughtily, not mentioning the fact that she hadnt yet figured out how to use the force to do that. She could do a bit of telekinesis, but that was about it.

Urokih grit his teeth and activated his lightsaber, holding it close and looked at both of his now-enemies. They were going to get in the way, make the man he was hunting run away in fear of the sith and her lightsabers. He couldn't have that happen. He would kill them, then hide the bodies if they would not comply with his words. He breathed and looked the girl square in the eye

"Last warning, before it gets ugly. Leave and let me finish my hunt, go and fight somewhere else." He said, gripping his lightsaber tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom