Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standard Beings

It was an unmarked trip, one that wouldn't go down on record. Jyn wasn't letting anyone track him, especially not his parents. To avoid them, it was as simple smuggling onto ships and moving plants a-lot. Jyn hardly stayed in one place long, and when he did he would go through fake ID something stupid.

He felt the lightsaber at his side. He hadn't ever turned it on, not yet anyway. He hadn't turned it on when he met those guys on Felucia, he actually hid it from them. He had no idea what colour his blade would glow, red probably. Sith had an addiction to Red, since the saber was made by a Sith it just made sense.

He donned plain Jedi robes he'd taken from a small Jedi outpost, and he also donned a plain, hooded cloak. He felt more at peace dressed as a Jedi, even though he wasn't a Jedi. Actually he wanted nothing to do with them, but he figured they'd be better trainers than the Sith, and that wasn't something he said often.

Thus, he found himself on Duniya. Sat in a small cantina just south of the capital, he counted through the credits he had with him. Probably enough to buy himself a gun if he wanted one, if he wanted to hide the lightsaber more effectively. He was hiding it until he knew how to use it anyway, as soon as he could use it in any form, even though his favourite would be Makashi and Ataru, he'd be fine. He wanted to be able to use his blade though, that was goal one.

Out of his eye, he could of sworn he had seen two red heads enter. Perhaps he was dreaming.

[member="Leo & Luna"]

Leo calmly pulled Luna into the cantina behind him. All they needed were directions to the nearest spaceport. They'd stay the night on Duniya and keep moving in the morning. They had to make sure they didn't stay in one place for too long.​
Luna glanced around nervously as her brother walked up to the bar.​
"Excuse me. Do you know where the nearest spaceport might be? We're in a bit of a hurry."
Leo put a credit chip down to make sure the bartender would actually answer him. The tender took the chip and handed the twins a small holo-map. Luna peered over Leo's shoulder as he sat down and began skimming through the map.​
[member="Jyn Cvetkovic"]​

So he wasn't losing his mind. Two redheads had actually entered the bar, and Jyn being a nice guy decided to go and help them with their issue. It seemed they were after a star port or something, least that's he thought he heard. The bloke was looking at a holomap anyway, so it made some sort of sense.

"Cut down the alley north from here, then swing a left. Follow the road then a right" he told the male as he walked forward, smirking. "Figured you'd need the help"

[member="Leo & Luna"]

Luna moved to Leo's side, eyeing the newcomer warily. Leo looked over at the man and gave him a small smile.​
"Thank you, sir. We needed that."
Luna looked at her brother for a moment, using their Force connection to speak into his mind.​
Leo, we need to get going. We've already been here too long. People will start to get curious...
Leo looked at his sister and nodded. He stood up and they both started making their way to the door. Before they could get there, however, a woman from the other side of the room spoke up.​
"Hey! I think I recognize those two!"​
The twins tensed, stopping for a second. Then, Leo grabbed Luna's hand and they bolted out of the building.​
[member="Jyn Cvetkovic"]​

​Jyn followed, probably out of curiosity. He could see the small crowd of people behind them, and as soon as it looked like they had got out of sight, after plenty of running mind, Jyn grabbed both the kids in front of him, pulling them into an alley the side of them. He didn't know these kids, but he guessed he'd just saved their lives.

"Well, that was fun" he laughed as the gang of chasers darted past, all angry. "Anyone want to tell me what the hell just happened?" he turned, asking the two kids behind him. "Because, ugh, I kinda wanna know. I didn't just plan on risking my life for you to walk off" he told them, still smiling.

"Was fun though"

[member="Leo & Luna"]

The twins both collectively gasped, startled as someone grasped their arms and pulled them into an alleyway. Leo was the first to break from the person's grasp. It was the man who'd helped them before. Luna wriggled her arm free and got behind her brother.​
"Look, we don't want any trouble. But we aren't going back to an institute. I won't let you take us!"
[member="Jyn Cvetkovic"]

He smiled, or at least the hint of a smile crossed his face. This children had a right to wonder what he was going to do with them, he was still a stranger to them. Both of them looked at him, and he shook his head, chuckling. He wasn't going to hand these two over to an institute, he'd felt something in the both of them, a thing he'd only felt around his parents and the odd few guests they'd had over. It made him question however, because the feeling that had come from the kids was different to that of his mothers.

It was the force, and he knew it.

"You really think I would?" he asked the kids, the smile growing slightly bigger. "Today my friends, in your lucky day. Neither of you are being taken anywhere. You see, you two have a little gift, and gift that if used correctly could help you stay away from those trying to take you."

He paused for a moment, taking a breath.

I am a Gray Jedi" he told them. The word seemed so surreal, but he knew it was true. He'd sat lectures he never needed from his parents, and he guessed that at least one of them would come in useful. Perhaps the one about the Gray Jedi. "I am a Gray Jedi padawan, one of the only few surviving Gray Jedi. All the others turned to the Jedi or the Sith."

He paused again, sighing.

"I offer both of you a choice here today. Come with me, learn with me and join me on the council of The New Gray Jedi Order, or stay here, stay running from your troubles. I can hide you, protect you." he told them, shrugging.

Now, they had a choice.

[member="Leo & Luna"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom