Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stand-alone factions

As in, a corporation that one administers in the same way the Republic would, but it not having as much importance.

By this I mean, a one-character faction

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
Well if its closed to one character then you dont really need an official faction do you?

Just make your organization and roll with it.

What Ironwolf said is basically what I mean to communicate.

There is no need to make a faction. A faction is a place for a group of characters to come together for some kind of common interest. If it is just you rolling solo then there is no need for it to be a faction.

Kodiak Mosthal

K
How does that even work? A faction is a group of people, not just one person. Even if you could start a faction you would be destroyed by the Empire within hours.

Sekk Vanados

S
Kodiak Mosthal said:
How does that even work? A faction is a group of people, not just one person. Even if you could start a faction you would be destroyed by the Empire within hours.
Depends on what planet he's on

Kodiak Mosthal said:
A faction need not be on a planet. I said I was making a corporation, and, last time I checked, the Sith Empire does not engage in taking over corporations.

Cira

C
Financier said:
A faction need not be on a planet. I said I was making a corporation, and, last time I checked, the Sith Empire does not engage in taking over corporations.
Omega Pyre is a Corporation, much like the CSA, but only one company. It started out as a PMC, and as interest has spread, has became far more than just that. Now we have over 23 members who are employees of Omegapyre, and as such, are considered a major faction and quickly rose the ranks as an important player in the game for whoever is willing to sign a contract...

So yes, you can have corporations, and as interests gains, you can eventually reach a major faction status with 6 people. If you are just being by yourself, then do what Backtoid Industries is doing and slowly work your way up.

Omega Pyre Prex
~Cira

Darren Onyx

D
I agree with Cira. You can always work up slowly. Of course if you do reach major faction status, you can potentially become a target for other factions. So just be careful on what you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom