Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Stalwart-class Starfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
013_stream.jpg

Intent: To create a starfighter/light transport as a base model for Scarlet Faith's personal ship
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Shipyards
Model: Stalwart-class Starfighter
Affiliation: Various
Modularity: Yes, modifiable
Production: Minor Production
Material: Durasteel
Description: Any major shipyard has one or two product lines that simply don't pan out. The Stalwart-class starfighter is one of Kuat Drive Yards' lemons, lasting only a single production run. With respectable speed and armor, and a small sensor profile, the ship had everything going for it except payload. It was meant as a sport fighter, and only a pair of blaster cannons stand between the Stalwart and annihilation. It is unshielded; however, it is easily modified.
Classification: Starfighter
Role: Starfighter, Personal Transport
Height: 2.5 meters
Width: 3 meters
Length: 6 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Fuel cells
Hyperdrive Rating: 3
Minimum Crew: 2
Optimal Crew: 1
Armaments: Dual repeating blasters
Hangar: N/A
Non-Combative Attachments: Sensors, navicomputer.
Passenger Capacity: 2
Cargo Capacity: 200 pounds
Consumables: 2 weeks worth of air. Emergency food and medical supplies can be stored.
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class 2

(Note: This is a restoration submission. Please let me know if there is anything I need to change according to the new rules, and I will do accordingly. Original thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/10414-stalwart-class-starfighter/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom