Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ssoh

Character images go here.

NAME:Ssoh
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Trandoshan
SEX: Male
HEIGHT:6"6
WEIGHT: 367 lbs
EYES: Orange
SKIN: Yellow
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Ssoh is smarter than the average Trandoshan, mostly because of his upbringing by Hutts as a student and employee, using his brain before his fists as a weapon although both are equally deadly enough to kill anyone.
Aside from that his connections run deep in the underworld, mess with him you will be feeling the backlash long after, IF you live that long.

Ssoh is a prideful being and often thinks of others as lesser beings making him underestimate a lot of his foes.

Paranoia is something he feels on a subconscious level. A trait from the Hutt that plays equal parts good and bad in his own opinion
APPEARANCE:
I'm...a smaller Trandoshan by far, but the goddess had to make some sort of equal playing field for the rest of the galaxy i suppose. You may think yourself tough but my golden scales will take more punishment than any lesser life form such as yourself. My brain puts even the most cunning of jedi to shame and you stand no chance against me. You think these scars prove me wrong? Ive regenerated my arm once you say? Yes i have. and the Wookie that took it when i was a child now hangs around my shoulders as my pack and coat! Youve never heard of me? well of course. If a smuggler is well known he is doing something very wrong. You dunce.

BIOGRAPHY:

As a child my own father was set to a life debt to a Hutt and paid it off with his only son, me. The Hutt had no complaints with this and gratefully accepted the trade. A young Trandoshan would make excellent feed to the Rancor and please his guests. Oh how i proved master wrong. I was not about to sit back and accept my fate. I walked proudly into that arena still unknowing of my opponent. To make a long story short I am the one who stepped out of that ring alive. Impressed master sought to give me lessons of the world and taught me everything he knew. Pity his life ended with an "accidental" jettison from his own ship, that i now pilot.
So lets get to the point of why youre even reading this part. You need something done. Im the one you need. look at anyone else and ill take your eyes and hand you your prize myself as trade.

SHIP: Modified YT-1300

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom