Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Mystery item Auction.

SSSbazaarsmallbanner.png

This.. would be a very different type of auction. It was enough that one could feel the tension of excitement in the air.

Danger, bedecked in a lovely black corseted dress gave a smile and a wave of her hand.

"Now boys... and ladies," she flashed a grin, "This is going to be a different type of auction." she began to walk up and down the stage.

"Ya'll won't know what the items are... but I can give you an overall umbrella idea." she told them. Behind her, there were several holographic squares flashing several different colors, representing what would be put into auction.

"So... starting bids will begin... at... these prices!"

MYSTERY AUCTION
  • 1X Mystery Starship #1 500k starting bid
  • 1x Mystery Starship #2 1 mil starting bid
  • 1x Mystery Starship #3 100 million starting bid
  • 1x Mystery Starship #4 100k starting bid

• 1x Mystery Article of Clothing
  • Mystery Armor ( Bio -Hazard advisory)
  • Mystery Armor #2
  • 1x Mystery Weapon
  • 1x Mystery Item = 100c

• 1x Mystery Jewelry 50k Starting bid
  • 40x Mystery droids! 50k Starting bid
*********​
I would also like to remind folks to please be reasonable with your bids with the auction.

Normal auctions only rise in small increments. No one wants to be spending more money than they have to in auctions --- they can buy at full price if they do straight from the sellers. It is a very rare thing to see bids higher than 50k in a regular auction-- most stick to incriments of 5 or 10k for houses, property, or cars.

Also because I want even the little guy to have a legit chance at getting something. Odds are I will put a hard cap on just how many items a person may win. So really consider what it is you want --- cause it just might be one item.

There is also the option of alternative bids --- where if the seller agrees the bidder can offer another item of value instead of credits.

Also minimum bids are 1000 increments.

And please write your total bid --- I won't be doing the math for you if you say "Adding 10 thousand extra from my last bid" :p

Aedan leaned forward as he noticed what appeared to be two different starships up for bid and he was very interested. HE quickly entered a bid for the both of them this was interesting to him for sure. "510K for Mystery starship #1 and 1.1 Mil for Starship #2 let see if my luck will show up today." @[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Leon didn't win the last bid, but had gotten a tip off about a potential line of work, so she felt comfortable bidding in the so called mystery auction.

"I'll bid 4k for the mystery clothing," she called. Hopefully it wasn't a hat...

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Danger Arceneau"]

The Gruag were not accustom to paying for their merchandise, but yet again Warlord Krag had transferred Imperial Sith funds to an account for Kiroa. The Sith had lots of money when the Empire fell and Krag made sure to take lots of it with him along with the fleet that was now decimated. The Graug fleet needed ships and that's what the Graug were here to buy. Kiroa was not there in person, instead using a programmed bidding droid, as Warlord Krag had suggested, so as to not draw suspicion from any prying eyes. Winnings would be dropped off at a unspecified location in space and the Graug would pick them up later for transport to Gratos.

Slowly from the back row a metallic arm rose, "My programming dictates 600 thousand for Mystery Ship 1 and 1.3 million for mystery ship number 2."

Aedan Miles calmly raises the bid higher. "1.7 mil for ship 1 2.3 mil for ship 2." Aedan shot a look at the two bidding against him and let a dark smirk cross his lips. The young pirate would bring to bare all items he had.

Putting this up real quick

MYSTERY AUCTION
  • 1X Mystery Starship #1 500k starting bid 1.7 @Aeden Miles
  • 1x Mystery Starship #2 1 mil starting bid 2.3 @Aeden Miles
  • 1x Mystery Article of Clothing 4K starting bid @[member="Celeste Leon"]
  • 1x Mystery Weapon 750k starting bid @[member="Vykon Halke"]
  • 1x Mystery Jewelry 50k Starting bid

And we have an addition boys!

• 40x Mystery droids! starting bid 50k

I would also like to remind folks to please be reasonable with your bids with the auction.

Normal auctions only rise in small increments. No one wants to be spending more money than they have to in auctions --- they can buy at full price if they do straight from the sellers. It is a very rare thing to see bids higher than 50k in a regular auction-- most stick to incriments of 5 or 10k for houses, property, or cars.

Also because I want even the little guy to have a legit chance at getting something. Odds are I will put a hard cap on just how many items a person may win. So really consider what it is you want --- cause it just might be one item.

There is also the option of alternative bids --- where if the seller agrees the bidder can offer another item of value instead of credits.

Also minimum bids are 1000 increments.

Leon pondered a moment, then figured what the heck. She did have some money and with the tip off she would have a lot more inbound.

"I'll place a starter bid for the jewelry at fifty thousand credits."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Ten thosand for the article of clothing, eight hundred and fifty thousand for the weapon and starting price for the piece of jewelry...."
The weapon seemed particularly pricey, which meant it definitely had to be something good.
Suddenly, Ashe was sniped by another post-I mean, bidder.
"Seventy five thousand...."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Nine hundred and fifty thousand for the weapon."
She was starting to near her limit. Ashe had hoped for a sword, or some sort of blade... odds are, a million credit item wasn't a blade.
"Twelve point five for the article of clothing as well...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom