Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Expo and Auctions to come May 2018

Corellian Engineering Corporation (C.E.C.) - Tier 3 Shipwright Company

Auction:

Expo:
  • All Products at 20% off (Found HERE)
  • Classics catalog at 30% off
  • Contracts with C.E.C. for new product or supply of current are to be at 15-50% off (dependant on exact terms)
  • Kits & Components at 40% off
  • HBD-300 Series Droid: 25% off when sold in lots of 5x droids
Current & Classics Catalog found HERE

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Harley's Land Combat Solutions (HLCS) has joined the SSB, come on down to see their wares!

Expo Booth
Discounted Prices - Booth Here
Walkers
  • AP-JT: A heavily armored walker anti personal walker that's useful for scouting and other patrol like tasks, 83'000 credits Open Market.
  • AT-XRT: A remake of the Old AT-XT, decent all round walker and SPG to boot, just not as heavily armed, 63,000 Open Market.
Hover Craft
  • HAT-NR3: A combination between the AAT and Enforcer Class Snail tank, good for front on assault with good armament and can carry a few people to the front lines with booster, Price-52'000, Open Market.
  • SPzNo1: A hover APC/Troop transport with the ability to swap out it's main armament for AA, useless for most combat situations, 45,000 credits. Open Market.
  • PzNo8 "Maus": A heavy tank destroyer packing a huge punch and able to take a hefty dealing back, armed with rockets and anti-personal weapons, 200,000 credits, Open Market.
Weapons and Add ons

FAW line

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Later this evening I shall be drawing up a post to join as a potential customer for thee varies companies involved. This will be my first time joining a Expo here on Chaos so I’m not sure how the fundamentals of joining (if there is some sort of entrance fee for potential customers) or how the actions work.

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Think of it like a ComicCon, where there is a small entrance fee and they hand you an access card bracelet. You can join in and start interacting or enjoy roleplaying in the scenery.

The Expo is not just about buying and selling as much as enjoying that sort of massive expo/ convention/ entertainment park feel to it.

de3ee1b250c62dd24f78d8434d975bbd.png

giphy.gif

I would like to personally thank everyone that participated in SSB’s Mystery Auction! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and that it was a fun, relaxing rp. I’ll be making bid updates and talking with the mystery items owners to determine the winners. Best of luck to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom