Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Sriluur slave camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sriluur slave camp
desert_outpost_with_aal_by_laticis-d6q9jrn.jpg

Intent: A location where slaves are brought in between their capture and the coming auction. This is mainly a location to be used for Slave RP and/or for characters looking for a place to RP a rescue operation of slaves.
Classification: A slave camp.
Location: Sriluur, the White desert. The camp is located in the middle of the white desert, making it nearly impossible to flee on foot. The wild beasts prove lethal dangers to any slave risking the hazards of the desert and if they dont get eaten they will most likely die out of thirst before reaching any sort of civilised lands. Nearest known location is the White Palace where the main office of Semper slave inc is situated.
Affiliation: The Hutt Cartel, Semper slaves Inc
Description: The camp is a large area spread out over 2-7 Square km, different areas are closed and reopened as the amount of slaves grows or shrinks. It is littered with tents and temporary cottages where the slaves reside. Once a batch of slaves are brought here they are left to their own devices. Often being attacked by veteran slaves to prove their domination over any new comers. Inside a constant bickering and rivalry among the slaves themselves as gangs and hierarchy rises among its populace. Cheap and often low quality drugs flourish inside the camp and is used as a power tool for theslavers to keep their gangs in check. All the internal rivalry among the slaves is encouraged by the cartel slavers who prefer having the slaves fight among themselves rather then cause mischief against the slavers themselves.

The entire area is surrounded by a Three meter high sturdy metal wall. An energy net causes anyone climbing over the top to be electrocuted, stunning them severly, possibly killing weaker persons. Every 500 meter of the wall stands a guard tower. A slaver always man each tower, armed with a long range rifle ready to "Control" things if it gets out of hand.

At the entrance there is a tripple gate to pass Before entering.

Just outside there is a bunker where the slavers live. On the main floor is a large office where VIP customers in a relaxed and comfortable mileu can select those specific slaves they require.
The Bunker also contains a barrack for the slavers and even a second floor for relaxation where sometimes individual slaves are brought to brighten the slavers day or night. On the roof of the two stories high office is a heavy laser turret mounted. It is there to disencourage any speeders from coming to close to the facility.

Population varies from around 2000 to 20 000 slaves making this camp very crowded.
Guards: About 200 slavers (mostly Gamorean, Weequay and Nikto) guard this site and they are lead by the Slave Supervisor - a cruel former Bounty hunter Zabrak, named Ishka.
Inside the Guard office the superviser has a direct channel to the White Palace in case there is a riot of the grander scale.

All slave companies in the cartel are free to use the camp and although it is easy to access from the air all contact is supposed to be reported and managed via the white palace. Hence the slavers dont allow anyone to approach unless the visitor has been cleared by the White Palace.
The slavers have access to four speeders in case of an emergency or if they need to go out hunt for a missing slave.

Food and water is delivered from the white palace twice per week.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Please work on cleaning up this submission of spelling and grammar errors. Also be sure to correct the random use of capital letters in unnecessary places as it makes it quite hard to read.

Mention me when you are ready.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Right, I keep having issues with internet explorer which keeps me from copy pasting from word, english is not my first language. Hence my poor spelling.
I appologize for this but hope I managed to clear things up in the text. If the text still holds alot of spelling errors dont hesitate to say so. I will keep checking. Its in my own interest to have a neatly done description of the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom