Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spy Training

4146764-5174601304-milit.jpg

[member="Adal Armina"]

Planet: Classified
Time: 0700

Tydus build this base from the ruins of an old Republic Listening Base. With the chaos of the Core Worlds, they took little interest in a listening base no longer transmitting, where there was no activity. The planet he chose was in the outer rim, only a select few of people even knew of its existence, and he was relying on that. This is where he would build the spy network he needed to truly infiltrate all corners of the Galaxy. He invited a select amount of people who, by word to mouth, he was told would be perfect candidates for this.

He sent out his specters to search these people out, leave a note instructing them to show up at a certain point and wait for pick up. If they didn't show, he would kidnap them for even more entertainment, maybe even brainwash them into joining his cause.

The outpost was between two hills tucked in to the valley, protecting it from any orbital scans. The walls were made of thick Durecrete, making thermal or heat scans virtually impossible. Hammers placed in discreet locations made it impossible to communicate out except for a handful of encrypted channels. This was the heavens palace for spy work.

He was awaiting the next transport to arrive, checking the list of people who were being brought in. A land speeder raced across the grounds, entering through the front gate and it closing behind it. It stopped in front of Tydus, and the guards exited the vehicle bringing someone out along with two others, with a bag above there head. Stopping in front of Tydus the bad was pulled off.

"Sorry for the dark ride, but I prefer to keep my hide out.... Well secrete really. Hope your flight was nice, and I welcome all of you to Camp Classified, I rather enjoy the name really."

Dark bag over her head sudden note she got from her last drop.off site, sitting in a speeder with probably two others or more....yep this was definitely interesting

However she didn't freak out, so much she was curious as to what was going on why she was here and what the bag was for

The felt the speeder stop and she was offloaded and soon light returned"ahhhh damn it" she cursed blinking before looking to [member="Tydus Wryeens"]" could of done without the bag but yes it was quite ok

Tydus looked at the one who spoke to him, he liked her, she was interesting enough. If he remembered correctly this was [member="Adal Armina"], pretty much a pretty girl with bad luck and an even bad mouth. He like that, and that's what made her a top choose for a Specture. He needed an army, and he had that, now he needed the spies to get that job done. He got up close to Adal's face, his faceplate protecting him from any assault she could throw at him. He whispered in his Mechanical Voice, "A guy can't reveal all his secrets on the first date."

He stepped back and waved at the guards to back away, they did so without a seconds thought. He nodded his head to all three of the participants, "You are all invited to participate in a training exercise where you will be trained to be top spy's and infiltrators, this camp is manned by 300 ex-Republic Marines, 3,000 Droids armed with Disrupters, and 20,000 civilians refugees, this will all be a training simulation, best part is, they don't know that." He started to walk away, "Follow Me."

She stood strong and confident, even when [member="Tydus Wryeens"] got in her face she gave a simple smile, she's had a angry wookie in her face once, now those were scary...then again it was a well known fact that when a wookie gets angry you got scared....if you didn't you had large balls or just don't care for death, she looked at him and spoke" so this is a blind date? Well you have my interest

She said as she watched the guards step back, she still stood still as her eyes gave a careful scan" so what your saying is, this training exercise is gonna involve civilians druids with real disruptors, and marines" she said as she started to follow and moved a bit close to speak" and what can a woman like me offer....all I know is, well shipping cargo...and ither...stuff" she saidoesn't, shipping had its parts where you had to dig around sneak around just to get cargo and info...course she wasn't no expert spy nor inflitrator

Tydus didn't look back at, [member="Adal Armina"] he just continued to walk into the building and answer her question, "And here I thought i wasn't so interesting," he let out a small chuckle, "As for what you can offer, don't you think it's a little odd how little of an impact you make while selling your cargo, to everyone around you, your a simple Merchant traveling the Galaxy selling your wears,"

He walked inside of two large doors that opened before him, inside the door were an interior complex that looked like a shanty town with a small Starport in the middle. Everything was inside of some very large warehouse, or maybe even an old hanger, but it was made to look like a town. Tydus wasn't joking when he said there were 20,000 people, there were little street walk ways, and little side shops along the buildings. The streets were crowded with people as they walked around the interior town, unrealized they were part of a simulation used to train spy's and special forces. People and species from around the Galaxy were crowding around the streets, minding there own business.

He continued to walk through the streets, no one paying him mind, "You have a natural ability to blend in, you make small ripples in the grand scheme of the Galaxy, and that's what makes you special, you also have a natural quick reflex and trusting personality, with the right training and nurturing, you could become the greatest Special Operater in the Galaxy."

She gave a grin as she leaned back and put her arms behind her back as she continued to follow" you have my interest others I'm not sure of" she said as she listened to him and stayed silent, she had never thought what she did in the gakaxy...this caused her a great deal of deep though

She stopped for a moment, the place was huge, a small shanty little town filled with people of different races ages and such, she could see a few kids running or couples moving through the place...and 20,000 people fit in this hangar...in her 32 years she has been alive...never did she think something like this would happen

She caught up with him as she now walked slightly beside him as she spoke" i...guess I have never thought about what I did in the galaxy and it's effect on people, if what you say is true about me and I have no doubt your correct " she said being a little prideful " I'll go through with this training, bout time since I'm 32 to do something a little bigger then what I normally do" she said confident about all this

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

He stopped and looked at [member="Adal Armina"], she truely didn't understand, she didn't have a choice here. If they wanted to leave this place, it was either by escape or by completing the training. She would be easier to manipulate them h thought, this was good. He nodded at the female and said, "Well in that case then it is my job to make you the best Special Operator possible." He continued to walk down the crowded streets, two men followed behind them trying not to get left behind.

They arrived to a little shack on the side of an apartment complex. Tydus opened the door without stopping and entered the room. It was mostly empty, only a bed, a table with chairs, and a kitchen stocked with minor cooking supplies. There was a box next to the door that Tydus picked up and hauled over to the table, setting it down. He looked at Adal, "Your new code name is Miss. Alex," Moving on he looked over to a male Rodian, "Yours is Mr. Dota, rather good Rodian name don't you think," The Rodian just grunted and nodded before folding his arms. Then Tydus looked at the last man, a human, and said, "Yours it Cut-Throat, enjoy"

He opened the box and pulled out ID Pads and handed them to the people. All it had was the persons name and their planet of origin, as well as some background for a resume. It was all completely fake and semi-false.

Adal was now Adal Alex, Spice Trader from the planet if Kaut before the invasion of the Sith 10 years ago. Jumped from planet to planet and finally wound up on this place looking for new work. No family, no spouse, no other information. Tydus looked at Adal, "This will be your dwelling until you receive your mission and briefing, all of you are part of a cell, don't make contact until we tell you to, there are other operators in this area as well, so don't get comfy, gain contacts, and get friends, also get some jobs, I'll drop off these two at their place, if any questions ask now."

She stopped when he did, she couldn't see his face at all so she wouldn't know his expression, she only gave a questioning look as to why they stopped before she smiled"so be it that I become one under you" she said and started following

She followed him into the little shack as she looked around, looked like a temp home one that you had stocked and furnished while being small enough to be left alone for awhile and be cleaned easily"miss Alex huh? I like the name you have given me was it from your name?" She said with a chuckle obviously trying to have a little humour"

She looked to the ID pad she was given, seemed pretty solid, the spice part is what got her...sure she has seen the stuff maybe a few times smuggled it but never has she touched it...but hey that worked" understood sir I'll start right away getting a job"she said with a grin

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

[member="Adal Armina"]

He looked at the female that stood before him. His plans would work perfectly if she was to become an operator. He walked to the door only to stop before he left, "Very well them, I wish you luck on the training." With that he walked out the door, the two men following in persut only to look back to cement Adal's face into their memory. It would be Two full months until she would receive word front Tydus.

Two month later, a small boy would be waiting outside Adal's door with a Datapad. Once Adal walked up to the door, the boy held it out to her, smiling.

(OOC: go ahead and define the connections you set up and what you work as now)

She nodded and stared at them as they left, she had no idea two months would pass before anything would happen, she nodded as she waves and turned away

Teo months had passed, she had started working as a courier around the city, to and from she went delivering packages, with that she gained a few connections with at least 25% of the people just from delivering a few who she became friends with

She opened the door and smiked as she took the pad and patted his head before she went back in to look it over

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

[member="Adal Armina"]

Data______Miss. Alex____Mission Breifing_____
-Criminal Element: Intel Gathering
-Contact Mr. Dota and Cut-Throat
-Drop off zone, Central Park
Plug In for More Insteuctions

A hand held Holo-Projector was available inside the box that Tydus had left behind, as well as a Blaster Pistol that only had Ion and Disrupter Setting. A skin tight black suite was available as well with harness gear and most other spy equipment. A backpack and satchel was also available. Plugging the Datapad into the Holo-Projector and instantly a miniature Tydus would appear, and begin to speak,

"Hello Agent, this will be your first training session, we have inserted a single man who has build a small criminal organization within the community, they mainly deal with extortion and brutality of local shops, you may have heard of them in recent weeks, they are called the Red Eyes, they have complete control of the local community policing force, don't exsoectedexpected help from them unless you have a local connection." The Breifing stopped for a second, then continued, "Your mission is to gather Intel about the leader of this organization, and if you dictate he is a threat to your cover, take him out, I am making you the team leader for this mission, Mr Dota, and Cut-Throat are under your command, Mr. Dota is a store owner near their hideout, Cut-Thoat is a hidden member of the gang, meet up at Central Park and make your plan."

With that the transmission needed and the Datapad began to smoke, turning off the screen, but not getting hot or blowing up in Adal's face.

She looked over the pad and looked to the other items....skin tight...suite...oh jeez this was like a bad holofilm....but hey if that was the gear gotta keep it going

She plugged in the Holocaust projector as she started to change clothing, she listened to the thing carefully as she sighed moving in the suit as she put some normal clothing on as well...too keep a disguise up

She hid the blaster pistol in her clothing as she watched the pad go out

With that she started towards the park, when she arrived she sat down and now would wait for the other two...she had a game plan..after all shipping packages had its advantages
[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

[member="Adal Armina"]

A Rodian approached her, sitting next to her. He looked like the one before, green reptilian skin, with big blue eyes. The clothing he was wearing though we're very different. When she first saw him, he was wearing tattered up cloths, almost like he was homeless, now though he was wearing a nice sweater with slacks and glasses resting on his snout. He looked like a Rodian of intelligence and was doing quite well for himself. He spoke, "Hello, how are you today Miss Alex?"

Soon after they spoke a tall man wearing miss-matching Mando Armor was walking twords them on his high right shoulder was the very badly drawn eye in red paint. The Rodian nodded and spoke softly, "Looks like Cut-Throat was followed, don't react too much."

The man walked up to the Rodian then grabbed him by the collar, pulling him up off the bench. Pulling him close he whispered something in the Rodian Ear. If Adal looked closely she saw something be dropped in the Rodians collar by two fingurs. The human pushed him back and the Rodian fell back on the bench, "I want the money by the 17th Rep Brain, don't make me come back and get you." With that the Human walked away.

The Rodian sat back and retrieved the plant that was givin to him. He looked at Adal and nodded, "Looks like he came through, we got the blueprints of their holdout."

(OOC: Mr Dota is now under your command, he does whatever you tell him to.)

She gave a smile and looked him over, time here changed him for the better it seemed, not to mention he now had a business he ran" quite well I'll assume business has been good

She said as she watched cut throat approach, she nodded as she looked the other way, she paid little attention though noticing the thing he dropped, she watched him get pushed back and the group walk off" good, this is the plan, cut throat has made it so I can deliver a package to there, I'll be infiltrating undercover of me being a courier, you will go to the shadows and await for code word sign here, priority target shall be the leader...kill him first

With that she stood and spoke" I'll leave you to your business I have a package to deliver Mr Dota

With that she walked off to retrieve...the plan had commenced

She got the package and was now on her way to the holdout...she was nervous...and honestly Lil scared

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

[member="Adal Armina"]

The Hide-Out wasn't much of a hideout per-say, it was more of an urban fortress. The streets leading to the main building were blocked by burnet out Landspeeders, or junk of rusted over metals. Men in mismatching armor and leather clothing walked the perimeter. Small barrels of stuff were on fire, men crowding around it and talking. Each had a type of military post hut made at the only entrance to the streets with some men either playing cards, or just talking and laughing.

With the specs provided, Adal knew that there was a special entrance used by the Eyes snipers that allowed her to get a vantage point of the whole complex. However there was a routine check every hour or so.

The second route was where the gangs thugs would smuggle women of questionable ethics in without the boss knowing. It wasn't well known, and the cameras had several blind spots. The only problem was that Cut-Throat didn't know how often the men would bring in women, so the possibility of getting caught was higher.

She grumbled to herself at her options....pretty poodoo in her opinion, however she could run the risk of doing both at the same time...she was bold...but she would do so

Alright Mr Dota get into the eagle eye position and keep a look out if your found tell them your a new recruit and relocate to another position

With that she contacted cut throat" cut throat we are moving alomg with you smuggling me in, I want you to see if you can find some guys follow and pick me up I shall be sitting corner side with the package over " plan was in motion now

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

[member="Adal Armina"]

Some time had passed and Mr. Dota was able to get in, he found a weak point where the guard were drinking too much and just let him pass by. He was able to kill a Red Eye sniper and take his weapon. The man was also intoxicated and was easy to take out. He would radio in that he was in position and awaiting orders. His voice put out a little fear as the reality of the weapon in his hands, the ability to pull a trigger and kill someone was a bit different then what he was use to.

Cut-Thoat would meet up with Adal, seemingly flirting with her and then making a statement that she would know he was now ready for the plan.

(OOC: Cut-Thoat is now under your command)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom