Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spy / Saboteur seeking group

Hello everyone. I have a character who specializes in sabotage and espionage seeking a group in need of his skill set. At the moment this character isn't aligned with any faction nor does he have a particular morality scale so any faction will be welcome. Character bio can be found here
If anyone is interested let me know and we can hash out details and an rp

[member="Lydeck"]

I could have a job for you, something to get your feet wet. Participation in an event, you'd be working a droid [member="2-1B 35"] You both would be spying, gathering intel, and sabotaging. You get credits and a roleplay

[member="Darth Ferus"]

One Sith has characters churning out every day like a droid factory, get one of your padawans to be an assassin :p

[member="Lydeck"]

It will be involving a number other players, so pm me if you want details.

[member="Janus"]

Hmmmm I could use the credits. Count me in whatever shenanigans you have conjured up. For the time being i may remain unaffiliated but im certainly interested in doing a few jobs for your syndicate

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Oh yeah? I would be interested in an rp with one of your members, if not yourself, to pan out the details of an assignment. For the time being I'd like to remain unaffiliated and earn my position in an organization and not simply be like "hey I'm interested, now sign me up". Would that be a possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom