Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spreading the Teyan (Republic Dominion of Seltos)

Sumalee

S
[member="Vaudin Miir"]

"The virtues of patience, compassion, and regulation would be a few things to consider Senator Miir," came Sumalee's accented reply, her attention focused on their surroundings, searching for any hidden threats.

She would not fall for the man's desires to stir her emotions. She simply had to do her job.

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
[member="Sumalee"]

"I think you would be surprised at my Patience and compassion, Ms. Sumalee," Vaudin said turning back around. "After all I have to put up with the senate."

He nodded as the documents were passed to him. He looked down the list and noted all of the officials had signed. Vaudin signed the document at the bottom as the Republics representative.

"Gentle beings," He said smiling, "Welcome to the Republic."

Vala Melina

Jedi...Eventually
[member="Talon Vosra"]

Vala's Master beckoned her to follow. She watched as her Master put some sort of medicine on the wound and the hand then put them together and finishing it off with gauze. After a few moments some transports appeared to take the Dark Jedi away, leaving Vala and her Master. He yet again complimented her on how well she did at the fight and asked how she was doing.

Eyes a little downcast, she shifted a bit uncomfortably. The truth was always the best answer. "Right now a little grossed out for holding on to that hand," she said trying to inject some humor but then turned serious, "As for the fight, well...I feel...good I guess. Like it was right. I don't enjoy killing anyone, that's not what I'm saying at all. It's just that...I'm a fighter. Just like my mom, or so they tell me. I feel good defending myself and defending others. Makes me feel like I matter. Fighting is the only thing I'm somewhat decent at. I know it's not a very Jedi thing to enjoy but...it's true."

She said it, something that she always felt but never told anyone. None of them cared anyway. But she had a Master, he chose her, and let her use his lightsaber. That was the closest anyone has shown any interest in her. It felt good to get it out but now she waited for some sort of reprimand. Jedi weren't suppose to like fighting. It was an organization dedicated to peace after all. Fighting was just the opposite. There was bound to be some consequence for what she just said.

[member="Vala Melina"]
"Yeah the hand was gross." Talon said acknowledging the truth of the situation.

Talon hooked his thumbs in his belt as the Padawan continued to speak freely. She was honest that was important and she was willing to learn. Talon listened intently as she spoke and explained her feelings about the fight. He nodded as she finished. He could see her concern and the worry she felt. However she was being open with him and trust was vital. He patted her on the shoulder lightly like an old friend. and began heading for the transports.

"As Jedi we often have to fight to maintain peace." he began, "Being good at that is not wrong, but be mindful of your emotions in a conflict. If we let fighting become our focus we could miss all of the other things the Force shows us. Now lets go and make out reports and then prepare to find your a lightsaber crystal. We leave soon."

Vala Melina

Jedi...Eventually
Vala waited for a reprimand but was caught completely off guard with her Masters friendly pat on shoulder. She looked up at her Master with confusion swimming in her eyes. It began to float away as her Master explained that being a fighter wasn't a bad thing, it was what she felt during it that mattered. She nodded in understanding. As they walked to the transport he said they needed to go back to make reports and prepare to find her a lightsaber crystal. She lit with glee for a moment when she remembered something. As she dug into her pocket she said to her Master, "I will focus on more peaceful pursuits in the future."

She pulled out [member="Talon Vosra"] 's lightsaber and held it out to him. "I believe this is yours Master," she said. While she was patient, shewas excited for the day she can hold her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom