Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sporadic Activity

So this is more of a notice to all those I'm currently engaged in Role-play with rather than a Leave of Absence.

Force knows I can't keep myself away from this place, it's just that damn good; however...

As every over-zealous fanatic of some kind of addiction has done and will likely do ahead of me, I've gone and taken on more than I can handle and thus burned myself out.

I've got numerous threads for which I'm struggling to keep up with and rather than BS all you good people and say "I'm getting there...", I'm just gonna have to admit that I dun' fluffed up.

Posts will continue, as will Faction duties to the CSA and TJO; however new threads may not see my participation while I'm still struggling with present stories.

This isn't a slight on anyone but rather a fault of my own over-indulgence.

Bear with me people as I look to catch up in my own good time...

Characters this may effect:
[member=Veiere Arenais]
[member=Caehl Ren]
[member=Ylva Solveig]
[member=Ezekiel Verd]

[member="Amilthi Camlenn"]

"A patient bear will always bear with you,
but an impatient bear just might devour you!"
*Coughs*
My bad...
*Coughs*

HTTP3d3dy5ibG9nY2RuLmNvbS93d3cubWFuZGF0b3J5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS8yMDEyLzEyL2Z1bm55LWdpZi1zZWFsLXBvbGFyLWJlYXIuZ2lm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom