Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spongebob Quotes FTW

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
So you can only talk in quotes from Spongebob. It doesn't matter if it is from the older seasons or newer, even though all of us most likely like the older seasons more. And start.... now!

"Hey Squidward! Wanna blow some bubbles?"

This is from "Sailor Mouth" which is in my top 5 favorite episodes.

• Mr. Krabs: [worried] No, please, not me mommy! [SpongeBob and Patrick laugh as they run to Mamma Krabs house, Mr. Krabs runs after them] Wait, please don't tell me mother! I don't think her little old heart can take it!
  • [They go to the house]
  • SpongeBob and Patrick: [repeatedly banging on the door] Mama Krabs, Mama Krabs!
  • Mama Krabs: Why, hello there!
  • [SpongeBob, Patrick and Mr. Krabs all explain the situation at the same time, swearing numerous times as they do so!]
  • Mama Krabs: [shocked] Oh, dear! My poor old heart. [faints]
  • Mr. Krabs: [gasps] Oh, dear Mother! What have these foul-mouthed heathens done to you? [takes a coin out of her pocket] You two should be ashamed! Making an old lady faint with your sailor talk!
  • Mama Krabs: [wakes up] You should all be ashamed! And if you're gonna talk like sailors, then you're gonna work like sailors!

• Mr. Krabs: Whoa! Batten down the hatches, Mr. Squidward! [Mr. Krabs and Squidward are thrown up in the air] Were taking on water, Mr. Squidward! [they get thrown back up again] I want my mommy, Mr Squidward! [cuts to BargN Mart]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom