Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Spoilers Timelength Reduced To 7 Days

We still encourage people to be responsible, properly mark discussions of shows etc. as spoilers and do our best to protect the late watchers of TV shows and series…

But also, as an avid fan of ANDOR myself, I’d like to see good Star Wars reverance of material from the shows being pushed in the fandom as fast as possible. Meaning factory subs, image uses, new character concepts, etc. It’s all great and I want it in y’all’s hands as fast as we can responsibly allow.

If misused, we won’t backpeddle immediately, we’ll just start issuing warnings and temp bans on case by case basis and escalate from there. Because not letting the minority of troublemakers upset policy decisions is kinda chill.

7 days! 7 days after an episode or movie airs, you can utilize the images as long as it’s done with taste and not blatantly done to spoil.

This will be codified in the rules soon so there is no confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom