Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sploosh

Hira Mitsae

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
[member="Loske Matson"]

"I can be a fast captain.... or a slow one, s'all depending on what the situation needs."

Something might tell her he wasn't just talking about piloting a skiff at that point.

Just a hint of the smirk tugging at his lips. They walked out and Hiron forgot about the officers. That was just the way things went with him. Living in the moment. Nothing more and nothing less, because constantly worrying made enjoying life quite difficult as far as he was concerned. "Skiff's a good one tho. Fixed it up myself, got it on a junkyard back on Tatooine. Average size, I'd say." At least there she'd recognize actual excitement. None of that heavy-loaded smirking that suggested other types of velocity.

"Ya ever handle a skiff before?"

Curious glance to her side now.

Loske was largely unfamiliar with the nuances of carnal knowledge. Although, she was a quick learner and getting up to speed on this whole innuendo thing rapidly through a handful of interactions not unlike this one, although others were more sterile.

"Tatooine, eh? I've never been; though something tells me I'd like it. I thrive in the heat." She tossed her ponytail from side-to-side happily, a slight reference back to the lab days on Kiffar. "I've heard credits don't stretch too far out there.."

When [member="Hiron Vizsla"] asked if she had ever piloted a Skiff before, those oceanic orbs ignited with a hunger for knowledge. Loske had been bred to fly anything she put her hands on, created as an asset for aerial combat amongst other things. This meant that most of her infused memories, and her real ones, were interactions mostly only with registered military vehicles.

"No! I have not...I'm hoping though that today.." her free fingers crept up the Mandalorian's bicep she was linked with, crossing the distance in two mock finger steps, and ending with the snap of a finger gun pointed at that side-eye glance of his "is my lucky day, and the day that all changes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom