Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Spirit of Balthazar the Exiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
yG3yFqg.jpg

Name: Balthazar the Exiled
Loyalties: Darth Timorous/Nulgath Zardai
Role: Force Spirit aimed to give advice to Nulgath as he learns as well as Deceit. Later will be used with Force Walk.
Development Threads: Pain is a understatement & Seethe Rested
Species: Human, Corellian.
Force Sensitivity: Yes, Master before death.
Appearance: Ghost like, pure yellow glowing eyes, facial scars & thick beard of aged hair manifests.
Personality: Cunning, Conceited, Tactical, Devious & Desperate.
Weapon of Choice: The force and Wisdom.
Wealth: None
Combat Function: Give ancient Tactical advice and assist in force attacks when summoned and called.
Skills: Talented force user in life and death. His knowledge of Sith Sorcery advanced and wisdom of the Netherrealm. This does not mean Nulgaths knowledge in this area is equally great, Nulgath must learn over time.
Notable Possessions: Knowledge of the past and the Nether Realm.
Other Notes: Mainly will function as a master till a later time i deem right.

Short Bio: A talented Sith but shrouded in mystery. Little is known about this Sith Lord of Old but what we do know is this.
Balthazar took no title with the Sith and commonly used his first name instead of the titles given. He knew himself all too well to live by a title and was known to be arrogant when it came to comparing himself to others. In his mind he was the best of the best and everyone else was trash. Balthazar lived in a time where One Sith was beginning to rise up in full and quickly. The Rule of two was extinct by this point and those who admired it as a creed were looked at with shame.

All secrets should be open and not hidden! Least thats was their way and yet Balthazar believed differently, he believed the opposite in full. Things were meant to be hidden away. Powerful things whether it be knowledge or possession. There was no doubt Balthazars Studies were in secret and when One Sith came seeking him out demanding his knowledge the conceited man chuckled and struck them down. Few survived and those who did warned more potent members of the new Sith Order.

These stronger members of One Sith sought to Destroy Balthazar and keep his secrets but they could only complete the lesser with great challenge, And even in Death the spirit of Balthazar the Exiled taunted them.

Hi,

There are a number of things that need to be done in order to get this approved given that you are submitting a master level force ghost :
  1. First and foremost this will need a dev thread of at least 50 good posts, if you want all those powers, or 25-30 if you lose some of them - this could be on anything related to the npc but I recommend a thread where your character finds this guy, the posts can come from multiple writers so long as this character
  2. I need to see a bio of at least 2 Paragraphs
I know it seems like a lot but the standard needed for an npc of this caliber is really very high.

Thanks Callum
[member="Darth Mudrac"]

• Dev Threads – A submission should have a dev thread when:
    They are a Master or possess unusual and damaging abilities or powers. For a Master level NPC which the submitter wants to be involved against other writers, a minimum of 25 posts is fair, with up to 50 if you feel it’s warranted.
  • They are from a species which is extremely rare and/or dangerous. Gen’dai, Sith Purebloods, Force Ghosts etc should have a thread of some form detailing why and how they came to be where they are. Dragons are included in this.
  • They have significant resources and/or items in their possession. I would class NPC masters with holocrons or businessmen who happen to have a stake in a Phrik mine here.
  • Elite units or units composed of limited production items require some explanation as to how they came to be. 10 posts should be perfectly ample.

You want a master Level Force ghost with all those powers, so I need to ask for the maximum if he stays like he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom