Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Spinopelta aka 'The Armored Runner'

Status
Not open for further replies.
new_dinosaur_attack_by_polandpact-d5cn5av.jpg

A flock of Armored Runners being ambushed by a predator

Name: Spinopelta aka 'The Armored Runner'
Designation: Non-sentient
Homeworld: The 'Lost World' Valley near the equator of Agamar
Language: No true language. Just a series of chirps and whistles
Average height of adults: 1.2 meters
Skin color: Brown, Grey and Dull Purple
Hair color: None
Breathes: Type I / Oxygen

Strengths:
I. Its Speed and agility
II. Light armoring and spikes help keep predators at bay
III. Living in herds allows them to sense danger coming earlier.
IV. Good senses of sight and smell

Weaknesses:
I. Not very strong animals
II. Quick to run away from things
III. Not very bright

Distinctions: Their light build combined with their armor plated backs
Average Lifespan: 15 Standard Years
Races: N/A
Estimated Population: Found only in the 'Lost World' valley on Agamar, though they're common there.
Diet: Any plants it can get its mouth around
Communication: Chirps and Whistles and small insect
Culture: N/A
Technology level: None
General behavior: Runners are social and friendly little animals that inhabit the 'Lost World' valley of Agamar. They live in small herds of up to 12 for protection. Their diet consists mainly of plants, though they aren't above an insect or two to supplement their protein. Their armored and spiked backs protect them to some degree, but their main defense is to run away.
They are sometimes found in a mutual relationship with larger herbivores like species of Agamarian Beasts as they have good senses of sight and smell, while larger herbivores can protect them and help deter would be predators.
History: This species is distantly related to Agamarian Beasts and was trapped in the 'Lost World' valley many years ago along with many other unique species previously thought to be extinct. They are still a fairly common sight there and are a main food source of many predators in the area, though this makes them fairly skittish overall. They continue to thrive there to this day.
Notable Player-Characters: None
Intent: This species is meant to help to more fully flesh out the ecosystem of this 'Lost World' that is slowly coming to fruition for anyone to use.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Mark Sage"]
I would like to see more added to their history; one sentence just isn't enough.
Once you do that, I will put this up to pending.

Should be finishing up within the next two or three days. School, marching band, and cross country has definitely threw off my normal posting schedule. But I should be adjusting pretty quickly now.
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom