Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Spicing Up Crime

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

image0.jpg
Coruscant
Buisness District
Let’s Do Some Shady Deals
Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium | Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

The pirate rarely made visits to Coruscant.

His area of crime had exclusively been the Outer Rim, only leaving it when a good enough deal presented itself. And this happen to be one of those.

When he heard of the women on Coruscant dealing in big-time spice, he knew it was something he had to come check out. Big competitors didn’t just pop up out of nowhere. Especially ones that challenged him and the Pykes for the top spot.

So a meeting had been arranged. Located in one of the thousands of shady, run down bars that lined the streets, the Captain was waiting in the back of the meeting room. Guards had been set up, of course, to ensure that everyone that wasn’t important would go drink elsewhere.

Because tonight, there was business to be done.

Tags: Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

de8rv2v-83890058-5321-4207-afc2-a078c3e701d1.jpg

Having been residing in her office for the whole day so far, Evelynn was practically dying for some excitement. She had messed around in her trophy room. Got bored of that after an hour. She even called a 'special friend' for a while. Got lost and had to cancel. So fair to say, Evelynn was fairly ticked off. That was until a call came through about a deal she was being asked for. Someone had actually came to her for a deal and not being made a forced deal to pay off her boys? This was new to her week. Evelynn looked up and down the invite and where it was. Not too far from where she was. A smirk rose on her face as she actually felt like today wasn't a complete waste. Pushing the button on her console to talk to the guards outside her door, "Oh, boys. Get the car. We're going for a ride," her voice spoke through their comms like velvet, instantly getting the two armed guards to contact down the chain to have her Airspeeder ready.

Taking her Casual attire, of a short jacket, shorts and heels, she walked out that building flanked by seven of her muscle. She hopped in her personal ride and let her driver lead the way. The rest of the bundled in two other air-speeder with some space before following suit. Evelynn took out her Data Pad and spoke to her favorite person for these things back at the office. "Netsy, got any eyes on our client?" Evelynn asked, her nick name for the hacker chiming professionally. "So far, only this," the voice responded, pulling up security footage from the bar's systems. It showed the client and his men walking into the back room. An area without cams, smart. "Let me know if you get any information on him in case this all goes well," Evelynn commanded, closing the call and awaited their arrival.

Their arrival was instantly met with people clearing the way for her. The purple, snake patterned speeder packed outside as her goons made their way inside, their queen in the heart of their group. Walking to the bar, Evelynn tapped her decorated fingers on the counter with a smile that would charm any man or woman. "Got to meet someone. Mind letting me pass?" She spoke, her voice again like smooth silk. The barkeep nodded and gave her access. Smiling she signaled her men to follow her as she gave the barkeep a sly smile. Looking at the guards posted outside, she gave them a smile before saying, "Your boss is expecting me, so move out of the way," Evelynn was hardly patient for all muscles no brained people. She was more interested in the Clients she had. The doors to the back room opened to show two large Devaronian guards enter the room, each holding a Scatter Gun. The other five outside of the room, also armed with Scatter Guns. Stepping to the side, the purple clothing adorned Evelynn walked in, calm as ever with a soft yet professional smile. She looked Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae up and down before saying, "You look well for someone that contacts me. It's usually the other way around, and not for the best intentions."

image0.jpg

Coruscant
Buisness District

Pyrrah adjusted in his seat when he heard the door slide open.

At first the sight of two Devaronians took him off guard. This was a secured meeting. What were these two doing here? Beside him his own bodyguards began to charge up their own weapons before quickly receiving the signal to stand down. It looks like the lady had brought some protection of her own. Very smart indeed.

Emerging from the doorway was a figure dressed in beautiful purple clothing. There was defiantly a sense of her trying to take him away from the professionalism that was this meeting, and possibly make the meeting turn towards her favor. But he had seen that act many times before.

He was slightly taken aback by the women's statement. If meetings like this were common for her, then that could she has a lot of clientele her on Coruscant. Lots of valuable clientele, willing to pay top dollar for spice.

"Well, I do love to get all fancied up for business meetings. Unfortunately too many suits receive blood stains by the end of the night. Oh, my apologies, please have a seat if you would care to do so."

The pirate waved his hand in the directions of the chair sitting across from the table while part of this cordialness was real, another part was all an act to try and get the upper hand. The were both big time criminals, and his guess was they would both try to play the same games to make the deal go in their favor.

Snapping his fingers, a waiter scurried into the room, keeping his eyes down. Setting down to glasses on the table, he quickly poured out a fine red liquid into them. Once they were full he left the bottle next to the glasses and scurried right back from where he came. No need to interrupt business any further.

"So, Ms. Ostium, I would like to get straight to the point. My name is Pyrrah Tae, and I am one of the head operators within the Pyke Syndicate. We have been looking to expand our enterprise into the Core Worlds, but have not found a convenient way to do so. That was until we heard about you."

Pausing his sentence, the pirate lifted the glass to his lips. With a small taste of the red wine now quenching his thirst, he set the glass back down onto the table. Time to continue.

"The Pykes and I see a valuable business opportunity between our two operations. Combining our efforts could make us the top spice dealers in the Outer Rim, Wild Space, Mid Rim, and now the Core Worlds."

With that the pirate took a second to let the idea sink in with Ms. Ostium before trying to suggest a deal. One that would obviously benefit the Pyke Syndicate more than her, but that was just the nature of the game.

The meeting had gone well so far. Her new contact actually had some class so him. It gave her a sense of familiarity. She had seen that act before. One of her prior clients had tried that trick on her. The way he spoke his honeyed words had been a deception. The deal was never meant to be. Well, that's what happens when you try to poison, kill and deceive her all in one sitting.

Taking her offered seat, Evelynn rested calmly in it, almost with a sense of . When Pyrrah had a waiter set down a drink, she immediately watched Pyrrah take his sip first of the red liquid. She had just started to reach for her own glass, when he mentioned the Pike Syndicate. Her hand froze, then continued. Taking the glass without a word, she looked at the wine, giving it a small swirl before giving it a sniff, then taste. It was pleasant. When Pyrrah stopped to let her think, she simply said, "Good choice of wine. A fair year," her voice was almost impressed, but mostly sounding indifferent. Setting the glass down, she locked eyes with Pyrrah. "So, you want to seal some kind of partnership with me to work along side the Pikes?" Evelynn asked, as if clearing things down to a simple statement for their meeting.

Thinking for a moment, she recalled the last time a group of Spice Runners from the outer edges of the Galaxy came to her mother. It hadn't ended well. "I for one, will need some more... proof that this will be a partnership and not simply using me as a wandering Mule for your own product," Evelynn said, lifting the drink again and taking a sip from it. A small trace amount of the blood colored liquid left its trace on her lip, almost making them redder than they already were. Her body relaxed more into the chair, almost as if unfazed by anything Pyrrah said; like a Queen to her Advisor.

image0.jpg

Coruscant
Buisness District

He could definitely tell that this woman was experience in making deals with others.

While he tried to make the deal go in his direction, she quickly shut it down with one simple question. In reality, there was not much the pirate could promise her. The Pykes were all under his control, so maybe some lie could be made there. It just might work.

“Well Ms. Ostium, first I must conduct with the Pyke Council, but I could get you to be the head overseer of the operations, working along our spice business.”

Folding his hands together, the pirate stared down the crime boss. His dealing and negotiations would have to become more…crafty. This deal has to go his way more than hers.

“But that would, of course, require us to have occupation within your operation as well. The trade off must be mutual, to make sure myself and the Pykes are not losing out as well.”

Leaning back in his chair, the Pirate let off a calm tone, as if he was trying to work with her. But in all reality, this was going to be an anything but peaceful takeover if he played his cards right.

Tags: Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae

Listening to Pyrrah and how he adjusted his position, Evelynn kept her eyes on his, not letting his leave hers. When he mentioned that he "could get you to be the head overseer of the operations, working along our spice business", Evelynn gave a small frown. This would mean that she'd have to still take orders from them. That's a no dice move for her, or her business. Her fingers tapped the table, almost as if she was growing impatient. The soft taps of metal against the table were slight, rhythmic and constant. Her glasses along her eyes reflected the man's back at him, her mouth also bending to form a disapproving look.

"If I was a Head Overseer, I'd still have to report to the Pykes. That's a no go for me in any way. I don't report to anyone except myself," Evelynn stated, her fingers picking up in speed slightly. "As for having someone in my business that's loyal to the Pykes, I could allow that, as long as I have a contact at your main place of operations that I can have frequent and constant contact with. I'd hate to be out of the loop of any dealings," Evelynn said, outlining a condition to only half of the deal. "If you want to sell your own product here, then as the landlord of this sector and the surrounding ones, I believe that you'll have to give more to make this deal incising in any way." Her voice was dull, patient and professional, yet the tapping fingers were still quickly tapping the table, the material already denting minutely from the repeated, accurate impact points, "Or this talk will be over before long."

image0.jpg

Coruscant
Buisness District

This deal was going to be more difficult than he thought.

Across from him, the woman showed almost no interest in his offer. It seemed that she was an all or nothing when it came to spice deals. Unfortunately, the pirate was not that type.

Swiftly, Pyrrah broke up the somewhat-annoying tapping of fingers with a counter offer.

“Would I be safe in saying that neither of us want to work for each other? From the sound of it, we both want the other to work for them. I can assure you that I do not like working for others either.”

Pausing for a second, the pirate lifted the glass that sat on the table. Lifting it to his mouth, he took another small drink. Not only would this let his words sink in, but possibly give the woman across from think about what he would offer next. Setting the glass back down, he continued on.

“Here is my next offer, Ms. Ostium. My guess is you deal in different spices here in the Core than we do in the Outer Rim. What about our operations working alongside one another, myself dealing now in the Core, and you now dealing in the Outer Rim. To me, this is a beneficial offer for the both of us.”

The man knew that this offer would cost him some money within his Outer Rim operation, but he could imagine how much would he made back up in the Core. Rich people lived in the Core, and rich people meant more money for people like these two.

Last edited:

Evelynn was half listening to the Pirate's words, her own mind working on another element of her thought process. After all, she LOVED interesting clients. Anyone that had a certain way about them was somehow alluring to her. Maybe it was something she always had an eye for. Or maybe it was the new eyes in her head that had this fixation. The business woman could hardly tell anymore. Seeing him take a sip, she also did so, thinking on the matter still at hand. He was still interested in making a deal. He had drive, she'd give him that.

"I deal with many types of Spice," Evelynn stated, her voice casual as if talking about what coffee they liked, "But Outer Rim Spice, that's something I've yet to see." The tapping on the table suddenly and abruptly silenced itself, the metal tips holding a millimetre over the surface. Her mouth moved into a half seductive smile, her interest peaked. "I can give you a small place to set up shot around here. A work building, some storage. The works. And you provide a likewise settlement for me," Evelynn offered, her own term being equal to the man's. "All I ask, since you want in on my territory, is a minute fee, around 50 credits per month to make sure you all keep the area."

A building offer with a small fee, it was the best he'd get out of her. She just hoped he'd take it. She really wanted to see what Outer Rim Spice was like, even though she never partook in the substance. Her mother always told her, "Never use what you're selling." The woman in purple smiled before holding out a hand alluringly, as if a spider trying to get a fly to sit down with it for a drink. And he was much the fly in this scenario, just as much as she was the black widow offering a non-sticky place at her side. "How about it, Fly-Boy?"

image0.jpg

Coruscant
Buisness District

He considered the offer in front of him.

Running the scenario back through his head, the pirate tried to make sure he was not getting a bad deal from the woman. She was one of the best negotiators that he had ever dealed with. Stroking his chin, the pirate watched the woman's hand extend out to seal the offer. Smart move, not giving him much time to consider. The pirate could tell she was definitely trying to be a few steps ahead of him.

But little did she know, Pyrrah was a mile ahead of her this whole time.

"You drive a good offer, and I shall accept. Here is to a long partnership of spice dealing."

Extending out a hand of his own, the pirate grasped the woman's hand, shaking it twice firmly. The deal was set. From the Intel he had gathered, the Core Worlds would soon be rampant in chaos. This would allow for quick and unnoticed transportation of his goods coreward. From there, the profits would begin to pile in.

Sitting back down in his chair, there was still more to discuss now that the deal was confirmed. Crossing his fingers, the pirate sat back down in his chair.

"So, Ms. Ostium, which world in the Outer Rim would you like to set up your operation on? Just name a planet and I'll see to it that your transit is as smooth as possible."

The pirate knew it would only take around a year or so for him to become the top spice dealer in the Outer Rim once again. Yet now, he would be making double his profits by dealing to the Core. His plan all along was never to share the operation, rather provide a false sense that they both would get rich. And now, the deal had been set.

Let the credits start rolling in.

Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium

(Apologies for the very late reply! I didn't see the notification that you had posted again. Sorry about that!)

Last edited:

ja-pu-lay-eveiynn8.jpg

With a deal fully settled and shaken on, Evelynn's posture almost relaxed completely, the metal encased fingered hand falling slowly to the table. Her entire dynamic seemingly shifting from high end professionalism to a more comfortable position. Like a queen in her own castle. A calm, yet sly smile adorned her face as she began tapping the table again. It seemed like it was a habit of hers. Making this deal was highly risky, which is why she had her Netsy still on a quick accessible call. All she had to do was call in to hand over all information regarding this person. His Reliability, contacts, dealing both positive and negative, crimes and even his footprint across the galaxy. What would Evelynn do without her.

With Pyrrah's offering of a planet somewhere in the Outer Rim to do dealings on, Evelynn instantly focused her eyes on his. The tapping on the table grew slightly faster as the smile slowly diminished, until only a shadow of it remained. "A whole Planet? That's very generous," Evelynn said, her posture shifting to get more comfortable. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you were leading me on?" Her smile returned, as if joking, yet it was a very hard to read front. Her mind worked. "If you are offering a place to deal in your sectors, then I'll gladly take my pick from a list of your Top Three Business spots for Spice," Evelynn said, her hand stopping their rhythmic tempo. Without any warning or body signs, Evelynn stood up slowly. Like a seductress that you'd find at any high end establishment a Pirate like Pyrrah would be found at, she moved around the table to go beside him. Taking a seat on the table itself on his side of the table, she looked at him. Being this close would stop any hidden actions in case he turned. She'd had it happen before.

"Or, are you not a man of your word? Or Business?" Evelynn asked, her right hand extending to place a few soft touches against his cheek in an almost loving manner. It seemed the woman had become instantly attentive to him. Almost like he could say anything and get away with it.

image0.jpg

Coruscant
Buisness District

His gaze followed the woman as she sat down on the desk.

The pirate made no attempt to stop the hand from being placed on his cheek. A shake had already solidified the deal, so there was nothing more she could get out of him through seduction.

Letting out a small chuckle, he slowly removed her hand from his face and held it both of his own.

“Ms. Ostium, there is nothing that upsets me more than people question my power. I thought we were equals here. My business goes to one of your planets, and one of yours upon mine.”

A fiery gaze shifted from gentleness to slight anger as he continued to stare down the woman.

“At the snap of my fingers, any planet in the Outer Rim could be taken under my control. People like us survive off of power, and we all know that a Mynock doesn’t take out a Space Slug.”

Dropping the woman’s hand, the pirate stood up from his seat. Taking a few steps forward he looked out of the small window and down onto the streets of Coruscant. Profits were to be made, and he wouldn’t waste any more time.

Looking over his shoulder, he address the woman a final time.

“Name your planet Ms. Ostium, and I shall notify my forces. In the meantime, my operation will begin moving in immediately.”

Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae

EVELYNN_Gif_5.gif

When Pyrrah stood up also, after removing her hand, and offered a planet for her operations to work at, Evelynn had a hard think. "I think I'll choose somewhere I can operate well on," she said, thinking to herself, before smiling. "I think Isis would be a good place. It's got everything I need to get product there fast." Her reasoning was just. It had a Hypergate for Hoth beside it, and was well within the domain of the Hutts. A territory not many Law Enforcers would trespass on. "If you can get a team of mine to that planet without being found out, I'll start to get a place for you set up," Evelynn informed, standing up slowly as she spoke, her from turning from Pyrrah before walking towards the exit. With the door opening,

Evelynn cast a glance back at the man, smiling, "I can appreciate a man who knows what he doesn't like. No one wants their to look weak, as do I. But, be warned. If you bite me, and I'll tear you down," her voice was threatening, yet almost in a polite, and professional way. Like a business man to a colleague. With a small wave of her hand, she opened the door and walked to her guards. The seven then began to escort her out the door and back into her airspeeder.

A smile never left Evelynn's face as she saw the small cantina fly fast from view, her driver heading back to her HQ. "This will be interesting," Evelynn thought, her hand tapping her thigh, the yellow eyes reflecting the hundreds of lights from the City around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom