Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice up your Life

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Voss was a beautiful place as Nami was looking it all over, her mind going to some of the things when she was laying there in the medical bay of the sub basement. The finest healers and doctors were checking her over before she was cleared to go about and get a chance to explore the temple itself. Getting some new clothing that looked strange with the heavy amount of modesty that she had for herself and the mass of pink purple hair. Not wanting to remove her collar when she was walking around in the lower levels of the temple. Getting some different clothing as she got some scissors with a small look on her face.

"Alright these look good." She was looking at it and prepared for all of the things that they were going to try and going to do. Nami had a chance after the initial surprise from the doctors and healers to explain and she got some of the things she was looking at for a moment. Adjusting the outfit to better fit her own designs before the former slave was walking around and going up to stand in one of the courtyards with a nod of her head as she got some looks from the other padawans where the half zeltron smiled waving to all of them and heading around to get a better idea of what is in and around the temple.

Her thoughts were drifting when she felt something for a moment and then was moving off to one of the larger courtyards that the jedi were using for training. She could feel all of them around herself when she was working out where to go and try to find her sister... Maybe if Joza was around but then she felt something. Like a dark and broody presence in line with some dime credit holonovel that had a deceptive cover of a shirtless man that never actually appeared in the book or a scenario that wasn't going to be there when she turned around and almost crashed into someone.

Connor panted as he sat on the stone bench, left leg laid straight out. It was painful, and he was pushing himself. Looking down at his hand, crimson lines of scar tissue where the operation had taken place, that too began to throb.

He was determined to recover from the beating by Keira Ticon. He just hoped her burns hurt too at times. The reconstructive hand surgery had gone well, as had the healing of the leg, collarbone and ribs. But they still ached, and hurt, as they became stronger.

A morning run helped, but also hindered, as he felt the stinging sensation build gradually before it forced him to sit and stop. Leaning back on his hands, he watched a few lone Silvers work in the training grounds with the mighty temple beside them.

It was a cool day on Voss, and he was enjoying the peace and solace.

[member="Nami perl"]

Nami roamed around after she had said she was sorry to the others. Givign a small look though as she offered a smile. "Thank you." THe jedi who she had ran into was around her while he moved off with soe of the others and Nami stretched out a little. There was something there on the edge of her senses for a moment. Someone in pain and she moved scanning the area with her eyes darting back and forth until she settled on a grizzled older man who looked like he had been run over by a hutt. Nami moved over towards him and was trying to think if she knew the name and was blanking until she stood up as tall as she could with her small height and mass of the pink purple hair behind herself. "Master jedi are you alright?" She asked it in a soft voice while the clothing she had might not be the most jedi it did show the pale pink purple of her skin that was there.

Rubbing his leg gently, Connor hoped the Zeltron coming his way would pass by, as conversation wasn’t what he wanted, far from it. Most days he preferred to be with his own company. Looking down to ignore her, it didn’t work, and she was on him in a moment with a cheery demeanour and a concerned question.

"I’m fine, don’t worry about me. Thank you.”

He said whilst looking down, not acknowledging her until the end. There wasn’t anything else he had to say. Another new face was nothing new now around the Voss ground.

[member="Nami perl"]

Nami looked at him and didn't believe his words from what she was feeling but wouldn't press for now. She was keeping an eye on him and the best way to try and start a new life would be to work on helping people. "Well alright but if you need anything I will try and help." She looked at him and then around trying to see if she saw Joza around. "Ah do you know where my sister is? I was coming around here to try and catch her since she had to leave abruptly." She looked at him though offering a smile before she offered a hand. "My name is Nami Perl and Joza is my older sister." She was looking for him to see what kind of reaction a couple of the others had been surprised and confused but she played it off.

With dozens of Zeltrons around the temple, Connor was already shaking his head a little at the assumption he didn't know who the girl was, but her namesake certainly stopped him.

"Joza's sister? Joza Perl? She never said she had a sister.”

Extending his hand, he shook hers warmly.

"I don't know how we can cope with two Perls here. Welcome to the Order, Nami.” He chuckled at the twist of fate before him. "I can see it now actually - you look a little like her, minus the skin tone obviously. So, when did you arrive here? I've never seen you around before I don't think”

[member="Nami perl"]

She looked at him and was offering a smile. "I just got here and she dind't know about me. She found me on Nar Shada when she was rescuing some slaves then I was brought here." Nami offered it with a look and she might not like it but really what was there to be jained from lying about her past. She was going to work and try to get above it. Allowing herself to become stronger compared to many others. "As to the order, I am just here trying to find my footing when I discovered you master jedi." She wanted to look at a lot more of what they had here though when she wanted to work with him offering a small look. "Though I don't suppose since you are one of Joza's friends you could just take in a stray. I promise I clean up and don't have any plans to run off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom