Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice must flow (Iella)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya didn't need to see it to hear it in her voice and while she stood there letting the babies be dressed up carefully and watched. The jedi master brought the worm closer, then he was jumping off of it with Iella onto the large platform as she stood there and smiled walking back. Now able to hear him without the comlink. "And I love you and while we may never be able to show the others, you will know there is no one else for me as long as I am with you. So for just one day there are no secrets." Arya laughed at that and stood there while clapping her hands. "Alright lets get ready and setup. The surprise might have been rushed but the ceremony is almost ready to be done."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella stood near Syn and looked around at the preparations. She still wondered if this might be a dream .. but no it is real and he is next to her. Before today, over the whole period of time, yes it had been hard to keep the secret, but now standing here with him about to demonstrate their love, it made all of the past worth while and it would make the future easier. Even though she would still need to maintain the secret, this made it alright. The most important thing of all, was that they knew, that Syn and Iella have expressed their love to one another and that was all that really mattered in the long run.

However, she filled with pride and a longing to just .. for this one day with no secrets .. run to the mountain tops and yell to the galaxy .. that she loves him. She wanted to tell him so much, of how she was feeling right now, he would most likely sense it, but she would save her words for the ceremony. All she did at this point, was turn and bury her face into his chest while holding him tight. If she could have melted into his chest she would have.

Iella was now standing with her King like a dizzy girl excited about all of it. "What do I need to do to prepare?", she asked as she had no idea of the preparations.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Just take the dress and get ready Iella." Arya stood there and gave a smile to that while she continued to move them about. Then she was moving and making strong illusions that would act as decorations with little need to clean up for them all but couldn't make the entire wedding an illusion it would be strange once it was taken down and never mind her hands were going over while she shooed the one jedi master off to go and dress and put Syn towards the center of the room with some robes.

@[member="Syn"]

Taking a large flat box that was handed to her after Arya spoke, she turned to find somewhere to change. She soon located a room in a small building not far from the platform. It had everything she needed and more. So not wasting any time Iella stripped out of her dirty clothes covered in the sands and went to shower. She washed her body and hair ridding the sands away. Finishing she walked back to the room naked and looked over some of the bottles on a small table, all manner of perfumes and oils there for her to select from. She smelled then and made her choice. One of the oil bottles she picked up and placed several drops in the palm of her hand, as her skin is very dry from the heat of the day the oil absorbed quickly not leaving an residue.

The perfume she had selected, normally fine to most beings, but it was beautiful scent of flowers but powerful, it would overwhelm Syn's senses. She walked to a bowl and placed three drops of the perfume in it then poured some water, she mixed them with her finger tips. She took the bowl over to where she had place a towel on the floor, she lifted the bowl and poured the scented water over her shoulders. The scented water ran down her back, waist and tighs. Then she poured more over the top part of her chest, the water running over her breast and stomach finally soaking into the towel and it covered her legs. Iella could barely smell the perfume, but this was for him.

She let her body air dry as she towel her hair, then when she was satisfied, the moved over to the large box containing the dress. Opening the lid and laying back the protective paper she saw the most beautiful white dress. Gently she lifted it up to see it clearly .. it was perfect.

Iella let the soft fabric fall over her body as she put it on. Then she noticed more, matching shoes and a tiara. She put the shoes on as she lifted the tiara, and looked it over. Iella is not one for adornments, but she is about to marry her beloved Syn, she is about to present herself to a King.

She went to the mirror and brushed her hair, the gathered it up and pinned it in a style, neat and in a classic corellian high bun with swirls and ringlets. She took the tiara and placed in on her head with the jewel resting in the middle of her forehead.

Only a small amount of makeup she put to her face, it had been so long since she had applied it she smiled at the result .. she had to admit she looked good. I am ready.

Iella turned and left the room and walked back to the platform.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya gave a nod of her head while she watched Iella go off and change, she made sure the jedi master was dressed in his best... well a robe, from what she had seen of Cathar traditional he would just as easily stand there naked or in a loincloth. Which wouldn't be to good but the ceremony was nearly ready. The people assembled while she stood at the end of the pathway overlooking the large desert and planet. Well away from the sights and sounds of the other jedi and members of the Republic. While the pair waited for the bride she made a face letting the children be brought around to be by their sides.

@[member="Syn"]

She walked toward the gathering crowd and the platform. Iella did not really look at the people, her eyes went to their children, Arya it seems, had dressed them for the ceremony and placed near Syn to enjoy the event with them. Her eyes lifted and fell on Syn .. standing waiting dressed in light robes and she smiled, her eyes would not leave him now.

Iella walked down the path between the chairs and reached the small set of steps leading up to the platform .. she gathered the dress up a little to allow her to climb then without tripping over. She walked over to Syn and took his hand. "I am ready", she said gently.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya gave a nod of her head at that, moving to stand near the preist with a grin. The ceremony could begin and with a move of her hand the platform changed as it became silent the illusion of a vacuum so everythign could be heart and the mans voice could be heard. "We are gathered here today to join these two jedi masters. Marriage is not something to be taken into lightly or withot full commitment and from what I have seen I can say I have not seen two more dedicated or in love. I am proud to join these two souls in eternal union." The Fallanassi held her hands behind her back while she went to work and focused on the rings in her grip. Slowly making them more a long standing illusion that few could break to obscure them from the sight of others.

"If there is anyone we has just cause that these two should not be wed let them speak now of forever hold their peace." There was a pause as the Fallanassi remained still looking to the empty area while they stood there and gave a nod of her head. "Very well then I understand master jedi that you wanted to say something." Arya looked with a raised eyebrow at that as she brougt her hands to the front of herself and at her thighs. "Iella from the moment I felt you in the force on Tattooine and came to know you. From the moment on Ilum when you helped lift my burden there has not been another that I wanted to be with. Your all I want and all I need to as long as you shall have me. I will always love you and always be there for you"

Oh that was sappy, and corny and Arya worked to supress her snicker by biting her lower lip but remained very still at that. A small nudge to the priest was enough since Iella might well wouldn't most likely she suspected have such things. Not that she wasn't ready for hear them iof they came but with a smile to them both. "Then by the power vested in me and the with the intention of honoring this union that no man shall be able to tear apart... I pronounce you man and wife. Please the rings Master Arya and you may kiss the bride." Arya moved forward and brought her hand up as she held the two rings and watched Syn slid his on Iella's finger while letting her do the same and moving forward to kiss her.

@[member="Syn"]

As the priest began the ceremony, Iella remained holding Syn's hand and looking up into his face, she wanted all of this day, every single detail firmly burned into her memory. It was going to be a day she would never forget for many reasons. Her heart was singing with her love for him.

She listened to his words of love he now gave her and smiled. "Min Khoehng, Min min thabhairt valle tejha larel, min gylif ta vallen", she said in Olys Corellisi, "Which means My King, I give you my undying love, my life is yours", she said softly. "I knew you were something special on that day we met on Tatooine, even though I fought you with words you won the day and you won my heart from that moment on", she said. "I love you, and I still find myself very much IN love with you, for all eternity".

Iella took the ring presented by Arya with a smile and placed it on his finger, she raised his hand and his open palm like she had done in the past, but this day is their's and she would do all the things she used to but now can not. Her fingers ran over this palm and she realised she still marvels at this power.

The priest ended the ceremony and Syn kissed her, Iella returned the kiss with all her heart and as with every time he kisses her she melts to that safe place, the only place in the galaxy she feels free and out of danger.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya watched the jedi master move closer to his new bride and he kissed her back it was... better then she had thought as both of their rings glowed green. Their faced seemed to be showing bliss and with a smile she turned to see the children while she walked around and ran a hand over the two children as she spoke. "It is quite good to see this day and I am glad I was here. If you two wish it, I will continue to watch the children at the ship and enjoy the world. Have fun or we can head off to wherever you wish."

@[member="Syn"]

Iella listened to Arya's suggestions and smiled. Although Iella does not like the idea of her hitting Syn with training, she had the woman to thank as well for this one day. She knew Syn had prepared the whole thing but Arya had her hand very much in this too. There was no need for words again when it came to Syn, but she moved over to the children and knelt down to kiss him on their foreheads.

She stood and looked Arya in the eyes. "I still have the rest of the day with my King I would like to take advantage of this time and spend it with him alone. We have the rest of our lives to spend together .. just for one day", she said softly. "Arya thankyou for all you have done here too, I know you had helped with this and the preparations", she smiled at the woman more warmly now.

Iella turned and walked back to Syn and stood before him, "Is that alright with you?", she said, after all they are his children too.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Arya looked as Syn gave a nod of his head and spoke. "That is fine with me, we have all of our lives to be with them." The jedi master moved and Arya gave a nod while securing her hands on her hips. "Now you two go and enjoy your time together, just try not to make another litter." A chuckle came out but it was all in good humor while the fallanassi master motioned for Iella to go off with her new husband and enjoy the time. She would take care of everything and have the ship ready for them as the illusion of the ceremony went away and the decorations shimmered from existence. Great illusions but it was rather worth it. "Go go"

@[member="Syn"]

Iella smiled now at Arya comments, "We shall do our best ... ", she said but that comment could mean anything. After all practice makes perfect and Iella is one for more 'training'. She turned now to Syn and looked into his face as she moved around in front of him take both hands in her's now. She started to move backwards leading him with her hand off the platform.

"So where to now my husband", she smiled as she halted for the moment, and reached up to nuzzle is face with her nose, "Do you have a place for us prepared as you have done with this ceremony?", she moved to his side as they walked off.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Oh I have a place picked out." Arya listened to the jedi master while she continued to prepare the children and set them up to go back to the ship. She didn't know and couldn't follow them on their honeymoon but she did begin and leave them alone while she started to head back towards the ship and the jedi master took Iella in his arms to head off. Returning to the ship she looked at the comlink and set it aside while putting the children to be cleaned and ready.

And end cause the honeymoon is private

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom