Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spice dealin'

He sat in the alleyway, spice filled cigar, resting on his lips. He laughed as he watched the teenager he just sold a glass of spice to, walk out of the alleyway. He was a bit nervous about the rumors of a Jedi walking around and arresting criminals. However, every time he did a deal, he would make it a habit to check for a wire or any listening device. He inhaled more cigar smoke, a grin slowly forming on his face. If this Jedi happened to stop by, it wouldn't be easy to take Broorn in.

@Tugoro Taidarious

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Having just bought the small glass container of spice, Tugoro would lean against the establishment's wall, as he exited the dark alleyway. Criminals like [member="Broorn Sabor"] ran rampant nowadays, making a rather decent living off of their illegal activity. Seeing as he hadn't been wearing any wires or listening devices, Tugoro had gotten away with his little act, not even dressed in his padawan attire. Today he wore brown boots, beige pants, along with a shining leather flight jacket. The young fifteen year old teenager looked like any of the common spaces on the Republic world, no wonder he would get away with it so easily. Lowering his free arm to his side, the young padawan would let his training saber slip from his sleeves, before making it clip to his belt's restraint.

The boy would push off of the wall, walking towards the alleyway's entrance once more, this time allowing his "weapon" to hang freely in the open. Approaching Broorn, the brown haired human male would simply look at the Chiss, shaking his head while still holding the glass of spice he had just purchased. "You coming quietly?" He would ask, in his almost toneless voice, his basic seeming to be rather rough. He spoke quickly, eyeing the criminal closely, watching for any suspicious movements.

"W-w-what do you mea-you fething Jedi!" He said angrily, removing the cigar from his mouth. "Come on, man! I know it is against the law and all but why do I get arrested for selling it? Ain't no one getting hurt, just the consumer and that ain't my problem!" He said, slowly backing away. He didn't feel like murdering [member="Tugoro Taidarious"], but if necassary, Tugoro would be six feet under. "Hey, w-wait! I am only doing it for medical purposes and stuff", He said, obviously a lie. "Your the one that bought it, so you are the one breakin' the law, good sir", He said, sweat slowly dripping down his forehead.

Tugoro had never actually done spice before. Back when he was a slave, he remembered that many people around him had been smoking something, that smelled similar to the cigar in [member="Broorn Sabor"]'s mouth. Rolling his eyes at the immediate insult the Chiss spat, Tugoro would slowly begin to approach the man, taking one step at a time as he continued to babble. Indeed, the criminal knew what he was doing was wrong, obviously proven by the nervous way he continued to rant and lie. The boy could sense the deceit in his tone, however the last statement was rather relevant, seeing as Tugoro indeed had broken the rules. Even if he illegally bought the illegal spice, he still could not use it as evidence. Though, in truth he did not care, seeing as he would hold onto it anyway. Surely he could use it as evidence he took the man down, and lied about his methods of arrest.

However, no hostility was shown from the boy just yet, for his hand had not dared to draw closer to the saber. The young padawan would simply speak, once again in his broken basic, "People lie because...They're not proud of what they did." He would state, a rather focused expression on his face. The teenager seemed rather pressed for words, it was difficult for him to attempt and talk sense into the man, for his vocabulary was rather low. "You know it's wrong, because you're not proud. Why do it?" He would ask, casting a confused look to the Chiss.

"Gotta make a livin' kid. I'm just doing the best I can, I can't do nothin' else. I was raised to break the law, you know?" He said, slowly continuing to back up. "You see, I don't want to see people die on these streets from spice? I don't think kids should be takin' it but it isin't my problem", He said, finally coming to a halt. "I'm sure you understand, I mean, I got blue spice in this cigar at the fething moment!" He said, removing the cigar from his mouth for just a moment. "Come on, just take off. No one needs to get hurt 'ere", He said, with a nervous tone.

Tugoro could not help but sigh, for he knew that lots of people did live in poverty. It was true that people needed to make a living, but illegal activity like this only further dampened the problem, for addiction was a powerful thing. Tugoro's advance would cease as [member="Broorn Sabor"]'s movement stopped, the boy's eyes continuing to watch as his ears listening carefully. Gritting his teeth in annoyance, Tugoro could not help but feel disappointed, seeing as his attempt at wise Jedi words had failed.

"You gotta make livin', then I gotta make Knight." He would state, taking another step closer to the criminal after speaking. "I'm sorry." He would say, a sincere look upon his face. The young padawan would lift his hand, reaching out with force telekinesis briefly. The force energy around the Chiss' cigar would begin to move inwards, crushing the spice and causing it to become unlit.

A look of terror appeared on his face as his cigar went out. "Man, what is your problem, that-" He did not complete his sentence and instead spun around, sprinting down the alley. He charged down several more paths before eventually stopping at a dead end. He punched the wall, shouting. "NO, NO, NO! WHY DOES IT GOTTA HAPPEN TO ME! FETHIN' ME!" He shouted, sending his fist flying into the wall, several times until blood was splattered on his knuckles. He turned around, back against the wall, just waiting for the Jedi, known as [member="Tugoro Taidarious"].

The young padawan would grown, as he sensed the deceitfulness in [member="Broorn Sabor"]'s mind. The older Chiss would break into a sprint suddenly, his form disappearing into the dark alleyway. "Come on!" Tugoro would complain as he followed, running quickly as his arms pumped back and forth at his side. Coming to an intersection, the padawan would pause for a minute, taking a brief moment to glance each way. That would not help at all, seeing as the Chiss was rather speedy. If he had utilized his force speed, he probably could've caught up with him, however it would leave him rather tired. Closing his eyes, Tugoro would begin to reach out to the force energy that flowed everywhere, following it's flow to the location of the Chiss, his force signature now becoming obvious in the boy's mind. Sprinting down the corridors, the padawan's booted feet would slam against the ground, causing him to come to a halt.

"Don't do this." The boy would warn, rather tired of giving the man chances. This was the type that would double cross anyone. "Probably not a lot of jail time either." He would state, nodding his head reassuringly.

"Not a lot of jail time? Yeah sure, I'll go down for about sixteen years, I ain't got time for that...ain't nobody got time for that!" He said, looking around nervously. "Come on, you don't gotta take me in! If you think about it, I'm really not doing anything wrong, it's the buyers!" He declared, attempting to change [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]'s opinion. "Please kid, just lemme go", He mumbled, slowly reaching for his coat. He quickly unsheathed his hunting knife, pointing it to the boy. "GET BACK!" He shouted, fear on his face. His back was now up against the wall, a very bad position for the Chiss.

"Don't fear me," The boy would begin, continuing to approach the Chiss as he drew the large hunting knife. Keeping his focused eyes on the shining blade, Tugoro would stop, lifting his arms to show the man his empty palms. "You provide a reason to fear me." He would say, not wanting to bring any harm to the criminal. Sure, there was the fact that he could go to prison, which was probably the place he feared, but Tugoro was aiming to draw his thoughts away from that. It would be hard, seeing as everything the man did only incriminated himself further, in Tugoro's eyes at least. Using the force, the padawan would begin to focus as he focused a large amount of force energy around the knife, hoping to pull it away with telekinesis. His extended arm would draw backwards as he did so, aiming to catch the knife as it flew towards the boy.

Luckily for [member="Broorn Sabor"], there was a ladder nearby, to the immediate right of Tugoro. It lead up to the rooftops, and would make for an ideal escape. Or so it seemed.

The knife flew out of his hands, his fear turning to hatred. He avoided any further conversatation with this Jedi, sprinting straight towards the ladder. Only inches away from the rusted ladder, he dived forward, gripping onto one of the many pegs. He quickly started to climb, skipping two steps each time. He finally made it to the top of the large building, quickl climbing up. He sent his boot to the ladder, knocking it over, sending it flying straight towards [member="Tugoro Taidarious"].

Leaping backwards a few metres, Tugoro would lift his arm, pointing the knife that he wielded forward. However, it seemed like the man did not plan to attack, rather escape. Craning his head to the right, the young padawan would look up along the wall, watching the Chiss make his way hastily towards the roofs. Watching the Chiss rear his leg, Tugoro's mouth would widen as he watched the ladder fall downwards, coming straight towards him. Reaching out with both of his hands, the boy would grip onto the heavy metallic object, it's weight causing him to lean backwards as he did so. Though, due to it's length, it would simply smash against the other wall of the alley, now being propped on an angle. Making his way from underneath the ladder, the boy would actually pull himself up onto his, carefully balancing on the unstable object.

Arching his legs at the knees, Tugoro would begin to concentrate on the force energy within him briefly, directing it into his lower limbs. Pushing against the ladder, it would collapse against his weight, not before allowing the force jump technique to carry him into the air. The boy's casually dressed form would rise along the wall, moving forward as he reached the building's edge. His feet would land swiftly on the structure's top, turning to allow him a view of the [member="Broorn Sabor"]. "Stop this."

"No, I wont go back, not again", He said, slowly stepping back. "Leave...do...it...now!" He said, stumbling towards the edge of the building. He looked down, staring at the long drop. "I'll jump! I'LL FETHING JUMP!" He shouted, staring into the eye's of [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]. His red eyes would lighten up the raining and foggy night. "I'll fething jump! Ya understand?" He asked. At the time, he was at least thirty feet up into the air, any fall would certainly end his life. "I can't go back, not to Nova! You don't know what they do to you at Nova prison, it is inhumane", He said, slowly pulling out another long brown cigar. He lit it, setting it into his mouth, inhaling the smoke from the spice packed cigar. "I'm sure you'd like to see me jump. All of the Jedi are bloodthirsty, sadistic, fethers!", He said, looking down from the building once more, cigar still in his mouth.

Lifting his hand, the boy would snap once with his fingers, aiming to draw the Chiss' attention from the building's edge. Did he truly want to jump? "Make a deal, then." The young padawan would state, looking forward at [member="Broorn Sabor"] with a rather blank expression. As he tried to keep his attention, Tugoro would once more utilize the force, manipulating the energy in order to have it wrap around the ladder below. The focus he needed caused beads of sweat to form on his brow, however this could easily be taken as nervousness, seeing as the situation was rather dire. With a slight twitch of his other hand that remained at his side, he would control the ladder's position, causing it to once more prop itself up on an angle. "Half your profit, and I'll let you go." He spoke, still concentrating deeply on the ladder. It would continue to rise from the alley, lifting higher and higher.

However, it would not raise over the alleyway's peak, for Tugoro intended to keep it a secret. Swiping through the air with the hand he had used to snap, the young padawan would once again utilize his force telekinesis, in an attempt to push the Chiss off of the building, like he had said he would. If this was successful, the man would collide with the ladder, probabling causing moderate pain. From there, he would most likely roll along it's angle, towards the ground as it lowered. Hopefully this worked.

"Nah man, I can't-" He was interuppted as the force was used to send him flying off the structure. He shouted in fear before colliding with the steel ladder, causing a loud snapping sound in his back. "GAH! MOTHERFETHER! FETH YOU, FETH YOU, FETH YOU!" He shouted, as he rolled down, hitting the ground. "M-M-MY BACK, I-I-I THINK IT IS FETHING BROKEN!" He shouted, rolling across the filthy ground. He slowly managed to prop himself up against a brown dumpster, gritting his teeth in pure agony. "SOMEONE...HELP...ME!" He managed to shout.

Listening to [member="Broorn Sabor"] scream in pain was not exactly enjoyable. What was, however, was the fact that justice had been served. Bit overkill really, but Tugoro did not care, he did what had to be done. Stepping to the side, the boy's body would begin it's descent towards the ground, landing quietly as his legs bent with the impact, absorbing most of it. He had exerted a powerful stream of telekinesis from his palms as he fell, lessening the potential death fall's danger greatly. Standing to his full height, the padawan's booted feet would carry him over to the Chiss, who was now propped up against the dumpster, on the ground. This scene was rather familiar, he figured if he walked away at this point he would find a blaster bolt in his back. Withdrawing the small glass container of spice from his jacket pocket, Tugoro would toss it gently to the man, it landing in his lap. "Heh, next time stick to junkies." He would say, referring to who he sold to.

Rearing his leg just as the spice dealer had earlier, Tugoro's lower limb would curve around in a kick, that aimed to collide with the side of the man's head. It probably wouldn't knock him out, however it would leave him dazed. Dazed enough hopefully for Tugoro to escape, unharmed. No Republic officers would arrive to arrest the man, he would simply be left in pain until someone found him. As Tugoro made his way down the alley, he figured that the Chiss could be considered a loose end, something he had heard a lot of criminals talking about at a young age. Either way, he would continue through the darkness, aiming to leave the man alone.

The kick connected with his skull, sending it shooting into the dumpster. He was not exactly dazed but he was too injured to draw a blaster or any other weapon. "NO! DON'T FETHING LEAVE ME 'ERE! YOU MOTHERFETHER, I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted, agony still in his voice. "I'LL FIND YOU ONE DAY, BOY! YOU HEAR ME?" He shouted, still gritting his teeth. He groaned in pain as he tried to pull himself up, which just led to him falling back to the concrete. "I'll...kill...you...", He managed to gasp, lying there in the night, rain pouring down on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom