Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed dominion

Hello all!

It seems we are in a speed dom for Saulecami vs the silvers!

It is a straight forward attack on a huge fort, easy to find ways to implement your character!
At the momemt we are a few posts ahead but we dont have their current speed so to speak. Lets gear up folks.

Go pubs! :)
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/65794-without-expectations-gr-dominion-of-saleucami/

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
[member="Cristina Zeitlin"] [member="Krenis Skirata"] [member="Caleb Brolen"]
[member="Willam Forlon"] [member="Janira Fenni"] [member="Commander Lusk"] [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

The reminder...

May I suggest that those RPing senators or otherwise non-fighting characters use Objective 2. Visit the medical camp. As senators you provide moral boosts for the wounded and fighting forces as well. Just an idea to get you involved. Just a suggestion, but we are going to need everyone if we are going to make it.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

[member=Mantic Dorn]

We do have Kashyyyk to complete, and there's still Osarian/Rhommamool.

I know the Osarian Dominion looks like a stretch at this point, but if we complete Kashyyyk, we can reinforce Osarian and finish it with 300 posts. We would only need 200 more from where we're at! And the rules only state any single writer cannot be responsible for 1/5th of the posts, which ups our limit of 20 posts per writer to 75 posts per writer!

Or, you could do Kashyyyk, Attanox, and then it would only need 150, and you would have 3 planets for 350 instead of 2 for 400. Kashyyyk is positioned on the line so you can grab Attanox (Or any planet on that Hex) for 100 posts. Some of those are difficult to tell, but Yutan might be on that Hex line which would reduce the post requirement to Osarian to 100. (3 Planets for 300 Posts).

[member="Ali Hadrix"]
What [member="Draco Vereen"] is suggesting makes sense.
Although, we do have a Roma... Rommamil (?) story going on as well.
100 posts and then a finish line seem to be what folks prefer though.
Either way. I'll post

[member=Draco Vereen]

That was a great idea, thank you for that. :)

[member=Mantic Dorn]

I would gladly support running with Draco's plan. The specific planet (Attanox) I suppose doesn't matter, there are four others in that hex if you guys have a stronger interest in any of them.

So our focus to completion is Kashyyyk, then we move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom