Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spectre Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To serve as antagonist, and the right hand man of Dorin Arkx's Nemesis
  • ​Image Credit: N/A
  • Role: True purpose unknown. Observed goals include the pursuit and destruction of Dorin Arkx
  • Links: First Appearance
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Force Entity
  • Species: Force Ghost (Original species unknown)
  • Appearance: The Spectre Hunter appears as a mass of Shadows in its natural state. It can define limbs as necessary, and otherwise follows the anatomy of a human (or near human) standing almost seven feet tall. There are rarely any defining features visible on the creature, suggesting that it has lost all sense of self and identity, only manifesting in whatever state it requires to pursue its goals. It does, however, posses the ability to shroud itself in armor, comprised of what ever material and scrap might be laying around. While in this form, the Spectre takes the form of an armored being distinctly Sith in origin, dating back to Vitiate's Sith Empire.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Spectre Hunter
  • Loyalties: Right hand man of a yet-to-be-revealed NPC (Will modify post with link to relevant dossier once NPC has been unveiled IC)
  • Wealth: N/A
  • Notable Possessions: N/A
  • Skills: Force Armor (Described above under Appearance), ShadowStep, Mind Interface
  • Personality: The Spectre Hunter no longer possesses a personality. Eons of torment and madness have stripped all identity from it, ironically creating an entirely new being in its wake. Cold, calculating, and aggressive are the primary traits this being displays. The Spectre Hunter does not interact with other beings, instead concealing itself and only manifesting when it wishes to kill, or interface with a living being to gather information, or deliver a threat. It has, in the past, imparted warnings to people. This is uncharacteristic, however, suggesting that perhaps there is some form of higher intelligence behind the being.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber/The Force
  • Combat Function: Seek and Destroy VIPs by any means necessary.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Spectre Hunter was the first. The spectral army he now leads is legion, hidden away in the dark reaches of the galaxy, waiting for the proper time to strike. For over three thousand years, his creator has sought to perfect her art, learning from her mistakes and ensuring the new...recruits do not suffer the same pitfalls that the Hunter does. The Hunter is by far the strongest of the Spectres, but is volatile. Eons kept from the release of death have stripped away all sanity that the Spectre possesses, in spite of the efforts of the one who created him. Now, he is consumed with rage and anguish, guided only by his creators hand...

Speaking OOCly for a moment, this character is intended to serve as a Mini-boss for a story arc, and more or less stalk the party as they get closer to their goal. He is very old, very powerful, and unable to be killed by conventional means. Players can certainly banish him for a time, but until the source of his undeath is discovered, he can keep coming back. I'm happy to discuss mechanics with Judges in PMs, but I feel that publicly listing them here would ruin the fun of the party trying to figure out how to get this guy off their backs for good.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber/The Force
  • Combat Function: Seek and Destroy VIPs by any means necessary.
You need to add strengths and weaknesses respectively in the Combat Function section with detail.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Spectre Hunter was the first. The spectral army he now leads is legion, hidden away in the dark reaches of the galaxy, waiting for the proper time to strike. For over three thousand years, his creator has sought to perfect her art, learning from her mistakes and ensuring the new...recruits do not suffer the same pitfalls that the Hunter does. The Hunter is by far the strongest of the Spectres, but is volatile. Eons kept from the release of death have stripped away all sanity that the Spectre possesses, in spite of the efforts of the one who created him. Now, he is consumed with rage and anguish, guided only by his creators hand...

Speaking OOCly for a moment, this character is intended to serve as a Mini-boss for a story arc, and more or less stalk the party as they get closer to their goal. He is very old, very powerful, and unable to be killed by conventional means. Players can certainly banish him for a time, but until the source of his undeath is discovered, he can keep coming back. I'm happy to discuss mechanics with Judges in PMs, but I feel that publicly listing them here would ruin the fun of the party trying to figure out how to get this guy off their backs for good.
This is an in-character section so you'll have to remove information that's not relevant to the submission in that capacity.

[member="Dorin Arkx"]

[member="Arekk"]

Can do. You want me to PM you the full list of strengths and weaknessess? As I said in the submission I dont intend to publish some of them till the players discover them IC

Arekk

No, they need to be reflected on the submission. You can always make modifications to the submission by using this thread.

Loyalties: Right hand man of a yet-to-be-revealed NPC (Will modify post with link to relevant dossier once NPC has been unveiled IC)
Same case here, add N/A for the time being until you figure this part out in-character and you can add it at a later date.

[member="Dorin Arkx"]

[member="Arekk"]

In that case ill just delete the submission until all the relevant threads have occurred and I can share that information without spoiling anything. Thanks for your time.

Arekk

No worries. I'll be archiving this submission in that case so feel free to contact the Codex Admin or Codex RPJ to bring it back from there.

[member="Dorin Arkx"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom