Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Spectre Custom Combat/Utility Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
1281_Overview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a combat/utility knife for a upcoming merc unit Noah will command
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Noah Corek
  • Affiliation: Spectre Group
  • Model: Spectre Custom Combat Knife
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Titanium-Alusteel Alloy and Non-Slip Polymer Coating (Grip Coating)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Combat/Utility Knife
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Laser-Bonded Blade: A special laser-bonding process was used in the construction of the blade, honing it to a razors edge and giving it a great durability
  • Contoured Grip: To give the user a better grip the hilt was made to contour to the users hand
  • Serrated Edge: In an effort to give the knife a utility portion a serrated edge on the lower half of the blade, allowing it to cut other things thought it works just as well against people as well
  • Extended Pommel: In another effort to make the knife more than a weapon the pommel was extended to give it a flat surface that can be used to break glass or someones face in a pinch
Strengths:
  • Rugged and Reliable: Due to the materials used and the bonding process of those materials the knife is incredible tough and durable, being able to keep it's edge better than most knives
  • Best of Both Worlds: The inclusion of several features gives the knife not only a good amount of combat use but as a utility item as well
Weaknesses:
  • Forcies: While designed for use by experienced personnel the knife will fall flat if ever used against against someone wielding a lightsaber
  • Don't Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight: It should go without saying but never try to use this weapon against someone who has a blaster or slugthrower
DESCRIPTION
Deciding that a melee weapon was needed before delving too much into anymore weapons, Noah put his mind to developing a combat/utility knife to be used for his merc outfit. At first he thought about creating a sword but in the end decided on a simple combat/utility knife hybrid.

Noah decided on once again using the now most likely distinct titanium-alusteel alloy that is becoming a staple in Spectre Group weapons. He decided to use the alloy for the entirety of the weapon and coating the grip in a special non-slip polymer coating to give users a better grip.

Again he put the knife through a battery of tests to make sure it was good enough to be used by the group he was going to be putting together. Once again he found his skills to be exemplary as the knife beat every tests he put it through with flying colors.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Vigil Rostu"]

1. Linked the materials, 2. Linked my profile I guess? and 3. I haven't made Spectre Group yet, I'm trying to get all the tech outta the way before I create the actual NPC group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom