Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specialized Prototype beskaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To create a unique heavy piece of armor for bane to use at all times.
Development thread: If I need one which I certainty can do since im a beskar engineer and smith.
Manufacturer: Mandal motors ( correct my spelling please)
Model: Specialized prototype beskaram
Affiliation: Mandolorians and myself
Modularity: yes, if in the event somehow Banes size and height where to increase extra platting and joint's can be re-welded back on along with the original pieces as well.

production: unique

Material: Beskar
Description: This heavy piece of armor is unique because it was made by himself. This allowed him to make the armor unique to his standards. Such as for instance he after some hard work was able to slightly adapt the color of beskar into the color of green through a whole process of melting and hammering the big set of armor the old fashioned way. This armor weigh's very heavy compared to most being 140 pounds of weight. The thick layers provide the man with big protection against blasters and lightsabers, and assortments of melee weapons. The only problem is with this heavy weight bane is even more slow then he was without his armor because now he weighs around 600 pounds in the armor. This means that it is harder for him to get up and he can easily lose balance.
Bane thought of making it smaller but he then realized that with his big, bulky, and muscular body type he would rather have more weight to make him a tank. So he accepted the risk's, His helmet has power that can last two weeks as well before needing to be filled up(including oxygen if need be). The helmet has infrared, night vision, and normal sight modes on allowing him to study where his enemies are. The armor also has built in brass knuckles allowing him to use his brute strength and force if needed or if he runs out of ammo from his heavy repeater. The armor also has a built in weapon rack uniquely made for his weapon only ( on his back meaning no jetpack). so if he needed too he could simply put the weapon away.
The armor has four total weak points, one being his arm's for it is only protected by a thin layer of beskar meaning anyone who is just as much as a brute as him could give him impact damage but his limb could not get cut off just broken or fractured. He made sure of that and was willing to take this risk based on the fact that he had extreme upper body ( being , forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, pectoral or chest as its call, core, upper back, and last but not least neck) allowing his body type to support his armor instead of the other way around was a deadly risk but one he had to take at his arms. Next , their is no jetpack meaning instead of having the mobility he needs considering how much weight he has he does not. Meaning enemies could easily outmaneuver him or escape, or he could not escape quickly as well.

The third would have to be the heat ventilation, because the armor is massive and covers most of his body well accept for his arm being only adequate, it's hard for him to breath in this beskaram, luckily he has strength and endurance on his side but in a long fight this factor could hurt him. Last but not least is the fact that it's hard to get his armor separated apart this was on purpose so it eliminated weakness's in battle. But if he were trapped and he would have to take a piece of armor off to save his life or limb he would most likely die. The pluses are obvious in the places the armor protects which is mostly all his body he has thick layers of material resistant to lightsabers ,and blasters, along with the fact that their are heavy amount's of layers in his armor making it hard for another beskar knife/sword to get inside for at least hours of attacking( unless it's a thick blade itself). Compared to light sabers on the other hand while yes beskar is resistant to light sabers but after a long 20 minutes the armor would become damaged and would need repairs after the fight is over.
Classification: Multipurpose( anti ballistic, and anti blaster)
Weight: 63.5029318 or 140 pounds ( which is reasonable considering how strong my character is and his own size, fun fact a knights armor was even more heavy then this weighing 200 pounds so it's really not that bad. I learned this from my teacher so don't get mad)
Quality: 9
Other Feature(s): Portable oxygen, different helmet modes, built in brass knuckles
View attachment 270

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Fixed and just so you know this is my first time so please be nice even though I did something bad today <3

Lord Ghoul

L
Bane said:
along with the fact that their are heavy amount's of layers in his armor making it hard for another beskar knife/sword to get inside for at least hours of attacking.
Please edit this to "minutes" of attacking for lightsabers specifically. If someone holds a lightsaber up to your armor it will not cut through immediately, but will gradually burn through in minutes, not hours. As thick as it is, lightsabers are still hotter.

Other than this it looks solid.

Lord Ghoul

L
It is not "immune." A lightsaber will not cut through beskar with the first strike, but if I held a lightsaber up to your armor for five minutes, it will burn through.
Just like plate armor in medieval days, if you whack it enough times with a mace, you will get through.

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Edited to put it into context of minutes to even it out considering it was heavy but like you said. in the medieval days it would eventually penetrate completely threw I added it in if you need me to lower it I will

@[member="Bane"]

20 minutes is a ridiculously long time, no one is going to stand there holding a lightsaber to your chest for 20 minutes. Lower this considerably, Josh's suggestion was 5 minutes, I'd use that as indication.

Can you also split up the text so it's more readable, remove this:

( which is reasonable considering how strong my character is and his own size, fun fact a knights armor was even more heavy then this weighing 200 pounds so it's really not that bad. I learned this from my teacher so don't get mad)

and add in that it's Anti-Lightsaber too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom